Originally posted by: Shona1991
Beautifully written....
Perfect portayal of character....
I was actually seeing the scane in front of me...
Do write more....
Thank you! I really appreciate your feedback! ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shona1991
Beautifully written....
Perfect portayal of character....
I was actually seeing the scane in front of me...
Do write more....
Thank you! I really appreciate your feedback! ❤️
Originally posted by: Manasi_MD
Thank you so much! I was waiting for your comment like you were waiting for my story 😆❤️
It means a lot to me when you guys like my work so much, especially when it's not my primary art form 😅
❤️❤️❤️🤗