Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

First Post ek kick hain, isske chakkar mein apaas mein matt Kasauti shuru karrdiyo sab!! 🤣🤣

Sab teri galthi hain 😠

Prerna ki kasam khaao jab tak pichla AT katham nahi hotha, tum post nahi karogae😒

Medak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First Post ek kick hain, isske chakkar mein apaas mein matt Kasauti shuru karrdiyo sab!! 🤣🤣

Boss bol diya

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

haan na jiska jab man kare kar  sakta hai  waisevkaunsa abaad hone wale hai hum😆

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jvims

tell ench,Mr.tool and others ..last time note was put but they broke the rule..but when I do u get offended..Priya herself told u can com ment before when I said it's not fair to com ment before 150..?

Maafi! Maafi! 101 pe mera manhoosiyaat todna thaa issliye 🤣

Edited by MrToolConfuser - 4 years ago
Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Saari musibat ki jad tum ho tool! 😡🤣

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bookworm_

Abhiya, it’s different - I’m gonna disagree here! Ench and tool jump like that occasionally but she has been doing it constantly. She was the one to say that people should wait for the ongoing one to finish first and then comment and then later on you told us about that certain rule, but later on priya confirmed in what conditions it applies. This has been a regular thing - she comments before the ongoing At is finshed. I’m not saying she doesn’t have the right to comment first but wait na - even yesterday she did 5 hours earlier and now today - I can give you proofs. 

Besides, Mr.confused soul has been proved lucky in the last se last one - so he can comment now 🤣

no u got wrong..i have done twice or 3 thats it..yes i posted and broke rule..only after others did..i did put note but still people commebred first abd when priya also gave ok..only then i commented..rule shoyld be sane either u allow everyone ir donyt allow anyone..either u keep after 150 or dont..

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jvims

tell ench,Mr.tool and others ..last time note was put but they broke the rule..but when I do u get offended..Priya herself told u can com ment before when I said it's not fair to com ment before 150..?

Did I take names? I said everyone. Whoever it is. Now let's end this here. I am not here to get into any petty fights 🙏 #peaceout 

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Congrats on the new AT🤗

And my request to not make a big deal about who comments first. I seriously think we should avoid this who is manhoos...who is not thing. Just my suggestion 😳

It’s not about that, DG! 🤔 It was our fav game - our masti Wala banter which is being spoiled oflate 💔😔 we aren’t that mean or superstitious to label our people here as manhoos. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bookworm_

Abhiya, it’s different - I’m gonna disagree here! Ench and tool jump like that occasionally but she has been doing it constantly. She was the one to say that people should wait for the ongoing one to finish first and then comment and then later on you told us about that certain rule, but later on priya confirmed in what conditions it applies. This has been a regular thing - she comments before the ongoing At is finshed. I’m not saying she doesn’t have the right to comment first but wait na - even yesterday she did 5 hours earlier and now today - I can give you proofs. 

Besides, Mr.confused soul has been proved lucky in the last se last one - so he can comment now 🤣

That's what she too saying when none following it, she too stopped following na. And she posted it only twice😆

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisling

Nobody is blaming you relax! It's just that it's a bit unfair on the others who want to comment first as well. Anyway, you do whatever you want do, we are none to dictate anything to you. 😊

i have done only twice or thrice maximium and also when others did..but people never said to others but only telling when i am doing. Now this is biasedness