is really mhb going off air

santsharan25 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

recentally i saw andtv official and unofficial insta page where there was two new adds there so it was from that time my heartbeats are beating fastly so please if any one have that can relax me so please me .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We need to wait for the news on  official source like iwmbuzz.com, then it is true.

So far, it's not on iwmbuzz.com and i think its fake news because theres a lot of stuff that needs to happen in the story for it to end.

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mhb is not going off air... Then why should we wait for the news to come.... People are expert in creating & spreading rumors by commenting anything on instagram...& MHB is popular, in UK MHB is the most watched program of &tv... Now it's running for more than 20Months completed 400 episode current track is going good... People are interested in watching then why should they close it????  

So believe only on reliable news portal & ignore comments on instagram 

& yes 6 months ago tellychakkar gave false news about mhb is going off air & on the 2nd day sonali jaffar who is producer of mhb posted that mhb is not going off air...

santsharan25 thumbnail

thanks brother . but i was worried due two or three new shows are coming on &tv that's why i thought that they are bringing new show in place of that . and thanks once again for the correct news because this show is something special for me

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: santsharan25

thanks brother . but i was worried due two or three new shows are coming on &tv that's why i thought that they are bringing new show in place of that . and thanks once again for the correct news because this show is something special for me

Those show maybe for weekend... Or at evening 7pm slot