Poll
Who do you think is more beautiful?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
From the given list, Deepika.
But no one comes close to the Aishwarya Rai in her prime 😆
(If you are talking about just looks)
Face: Deepika
Body: Katrina
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
sarcasm ki bhi hadd hoti hai bc lol
Mera sarcasm lag raha hai, baaki logon ka reply dekh
This is hands down Deepika ( the reason why she gets away with so much nasty shit ) .. Followed by Sonam ..
Deepika gets my vote
Originally posted by: ZIDPQCEWGDWN5LD3
My Vietnamese friend thinks she has a weird looking nose. And big looking face. 🤗
I knew I always liked Vietnamese girls.
Deepika
Kat is second
Anushka smile is wow
and Sonam has nice looks
last is Alia
No offense to the original poster and the actresses, but none of the women in the ranking deserve to be called beautiful. Pretty? Yes.
Gosh he hasn’t aged at all. Look like these stills are from Awarapan 2. https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWL_xPMAVBh/...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMUf9JjyYyw I'll let the song do the talking this time. This is the best track of the year so far. I also liked...
1