So should I remove it or not?Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Even after removing signature the pages don't load. 😭😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So should I remove it or not?Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Even after removing signature the pages don't load. 😭😭😭
Yes. 🥺Originally posted by: T4ZAU4JGQ5S2S6LA
I and Shruti ... Both of us miss u every now n then 🥺
Though I don't have any problem loading the pages, removing the siggy for time being.
Actually...I was busy eating chocolates. 😆Originally posted by: SNAJ6RG5EDMYPH4Q
Shruti siggy banane gayi hain aaj ka segments ka if am not wrong
Nautanki. 😆Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
aur main toh mare hi gayi hoon na. 🤔
Vijay responded to my comment. He said they are working on it.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Even after removing signature the pages don't load. 😭😭😭
Can't they give plain black night wear to Karan? Those prints look so weird.
such a sweetie 🤗Though I don't have any problem loading the pages, removing the siggy for time being.
thank god. I hope by next week it resolves.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Vijay responded to my comment. He said they are working on it.
me Skittles 😘🤗 kaunsa chocolate btwOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Actually...I was busy eating chocolates. 😆