Kuchu kuchu..... hmm hmmm....hmmm ---My Ra4gKor....

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kuchu kuchu hota hai.....hmm hmmmhmmm ---My Ra4gKor

(I know many including me are missing my ficfam…my roses, my cubs.. While I am writing a very serious SuKor one dedicated to Mai… this one I am mainly doing to just relax myself and also others and specially to Smita who wanted this and who else yep you all guessed it My Niki micky, tuffy who wants me to shuttle between two --- tough bossy isn’t she…. But I love her loads muaah )

I was riding in the shuttle when my mobile rang:

Me : Helloooo, who is it please

A cutie pie on the other side: aunty its me, adi…

I was shocked surprised….Awww my Rowdy Rosey calling me…. Oh what happened to my Roses and Cubs. I got perplexed

Me:  Aww princess all fine…

Adi: call me Aditi, only dada calls me princess, and where have you been, we missed you, You forgot us kya…. she chuckled.

Me: awwwh missed me…. yes sweetheart a bit of work… am flying to Shimla now  how is everything….

Adi: you come and see

My heart flew there

Rishab Mansion

Helooooo!!!!

I could not see anyone but only heard noises…..

Mumma Hen had gone out for a meeting with the Sports Council

Dada is at the plantation….

I went towards the noise up

It was in the Roses room

Ad: No I want only HeMan

An: No I want only Barbie

Ad: no An always only Ad adjust… now you adjust

An: No only anan adjust …now you adjust.

I saw Girija Mausi, Manju and Raamu kaaka tired in one corner.

The cubs were trying to pacify them but nooo... siblings dhushum dhusum was happening.  Adi please said Arjun… Anan please said Aayansh…

Both the roses folded their hands and sat in a corner with smirky faces.

You only support her… she is biggg aaaa! uhhh both saying to both their bros...

Call mumma NOOOO shouted all, call daddy

My poor Rowdy left all the work and came running to the Mansion…

My princesses what happened

All were in the corner beside their mini beds.

Whats the issue.?

Nothing but change of bed spreads…. Mumma hen is particular that once in every alternate week the spreads, curtains all need to be changed.  While the curtains are floral…mumma’s choice not the others anymore.

Now that they are growing up showing their sibling power.

They want their choices…

Aditi the rowdy rosey wants HeMan as the spread while Ananya the softy rosey wants Barbie… cutaaa wants to cuddle.

The dada was in a fix… if he says HeMan the softy will become hardy on him and if he say Barbie the already Rowdy will manhandle him.

All the three great men discussed how to handle without calling mumma hen…

One brilliant idea was spread half one side and the other half the other side.

Nope not accepted as when I turn I will go her side not that they lay straight all the time they are like wwf wrestlers on each other like the SUMO fighters while sleeping and that it is mini bed its all the more difficult.

Hmmm the men wanted to be wise so went to the best furniture shop and got bunk beds.

Wow matter solved…..

The mini beds were thrown while the bunker beds were assembled…

Daddy and the cubs were raising their collars when the other toughest decision happened…

Who will sleep on the top and who in the bottom.  

Oops Adi says I am two seconds elder than you(Rowdy was wondering how does she know that … Well rowdy girl power they find out everything ha ha)

So she said I will go on the top. Noope again a fight but the best part comes… its bunker so if they roll over and fall told the prodigy Arjun

Oh tho hum margaye…. How do we protect them… they kept diwan bolders on all the side while one side was pushed to the wall.

They heard the car coming…. Daddy…. Jumped roses on to him…your SB coming… arey as it is I don’t know what she is going to say… and you keep shouting SB chup rey…. Rowdy was jittering.

Ar, Aaa, Raaghv, Mausi… Adi where are you all.

One of the staff told that all are in the roses room!

She doubled up what happened….

She got shocked to see the roses on the rowdy the cubs in the corner and Mausi and the trio with the spreads in their hands seated in the corner tired.

Mausi got up… bitiya aagaaaya ab sab teek hoga..

Whats happening asked mumma hen.

And why a new bunker bed what happened to the mini bed..they have not yet outgrown it…

And whats happening why the spreads are down..

Gulping themselves the cubs narrated the whole thing.

What??? just for the spread you all went and bought a new bunker bed.

All hiding behind their dada who was already trembling,shaking. Haaan the roses wanted

Hmmm Adi and Anan… both the cuties came with their head down.. haan mumma

You can change the spreads on alternate weeks you both need to adjust why are you creating such fuss this is not good.  And am surprised you both are arguing for this.

Poor kids wanted… before he could complete started she.

Raaghav they are not poor kids, they have the means so they want to splash.  We should not always say yes yes to all. Yeh sab aisaahee kuch kuch hota hai.  That does not mean we can accommodate and accept whatever they say..

Arey shuru goya AIR…

She said ok now that the bunkers are there what is the problem one spread as per your wish.

Arey yehi tho problem na said Rowdy …who goes up.

She said come here She wrote their names and said I will draw the lot the first name will go down and the next goes up.

Roses asked why down first.. she said yes first comes the first step so it is the bed below which should be occupied first.

The Three wise men face became bright well this did not strike us… well mumma always wah!

The roses kept quite and accepted … she drew the lot and asked the common man kaaka to pick he picked Aditi so she went with her spread down and Ananya went with her Barbie up.

She said next week you both will swap … but mumma..

No no  more arguments..

Wow Rowdy applauded her we were struggling since morning and you solved in a jiffy birdie. She hit her head… hmmm they had dinner and both jumped on to their beds while the bros checked the top one umpteen no of times with the boulder cushions and telling be careful, don’t roll over…blah blah..

All wished good night.

She was in the balcony…..

He came and back hugged her…. Nuzzling…. How do you solve everything in a jiffy he asked.

She turned and cupped him Raaghav you are too soft on your princesses.. they should learn to hear a no too.. for life is not going to be the same bed of roses. Hmm he said…but I cant..

But birdie the boys are so different why the roses are suddenly having sibling debates… she smiled… Rowdy babu girls are not so easy as they grow… they will have such sibling rows but as long as they are for fun,healthy its  nothing to worry.  Aisa kuch kuch hota hai …. But we must alwaysbe near them and ensure we say such things with a smile that they remember even while they dream in their sleep…

Hmmm he smiled kuch kuch hota hai but its so  long birdie kuch nai hua

What she asked… he kissed her nape saying hamare beech kuch kuch hona chahiyee na… she was giving in…. hmmm yess

As you said you must be near me, smile with me and show me such dreams so that I can never sleep…

Arey you have become a poet… he carried her to the bed singing…. Kuch kuch hota hai…

Tum paas aaye, yun muskuraaye

Tumne na jaane kya sapne dikhaaye

Tum paas aaye, yun muskuraaye

Tumne na jaane kya sapne dikhaaye

Ab to mera dil jaage na sota hai

Kya karoon haaye, kuch kuch hota hai

She smiled at him…while he kissed her sweetly humming hmmhmmm hmmm hmmm

Its been long and long for their longingness was getting on.

She knew he was only dreaming about her and she was lost in his smiles.

Kuch kuch hua hai….she was also wanting his warmth and he too as they drew their curtains around to sublime

Shhhhhhhh. Hm  mmmhmmmm kuch kuch horahaaa hai…

I love you Sexy Birdie he said devouring her while she sublimed in her Rustic Rowdy’s hold.

They sublimed and were in each others warmth when it dawned

Mummaaa daddy called the cubs on their intercom.  Please come to the roses room.

They went to see the cubs with smile and tears standing…

The Roses were together hugging like the SuMo wrestlers in the bed down… 

They woke up to see their bros and Ragkor when they shyly laughed throwing their arms to them.. Adi and Anan wanna sleep together so will sleep together one day with BarBie and one day with HeMan.

The cubs laughed hugging them.

Raaghav looked at Chakor and said… its very difficult to understand you women.

Not easy Raaghav Babu… aisa Kuch Kuch hota  hai… hmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

just a chillax relax not too great but sorry me too busy yaarassss....

love you all

kuch kuch hota hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awwwwwww sumi that's so sweet of you..... to write such a cute one inspite of your hectic schedule.... thank you so much...❤❤❤❤❤

And it has such a lovely moral to it..... kids should learn to adjust,  should learn to hear a no,  patch up after a fight with a sibling👏👏👏very well written...

And the kuch kuch hota hain set me imaging MEEJAY.... was missing your ficfam and ragkor....let him devour her and I will devour them and your story....

Lovely end to the day.... love you loads.... thank you once again😘😘😘😘

LuvSSever thumbnail

Sumi dear🤗

wow..thats a light hearted one written in such a way that we relive our memories. dads are always soft on their princess. And mom thinking about always the right thing to do and not the happiest thing to do..so real

This one

The dada was in a fix… if he says HeMan the softy will become hardy on him and if he say Barbie the already Rowdy will manhandle him

i can imagine Raghav and the two cutiepies.😂

then who on top and below..again😂

but mumma hen is mumma hen, solved it in a jiffy and raghav doesnt leave a chance for their something something☺ , then finally seeing roses sleeping cuddled to each other❤ sibling love..❤

all good.. enjoyed reading it.👏 surely a stress buster. thanks to smita and nikki😊

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Sritama for enjoying this short one 😍

Fantafab story Sumi di👌👌filled with super cute Ra4gkor bliss❤❤Ar,An cuteness overload sweet sibling rivalry😍😘d way Raghav,Ar,Aa were trying to pacify dem ..it was so adorable n endearing😍😍n as always Chakor came to their rescue showed dem d right path..n she said two very crucial things to Raghav..kids should learn to hear a no n dey should learn to adjust ..once again u gave a very relevant msg through ur story👍👍👏👏👏Ragkor's conversation abt d roses fight,Raghav's kuch kuch hota hai moment😍😍both of dem expressing their longing for each other😍subliming in d bliss💓💓n finally Ragkor n Ar,Aa's happiness seeing roses together, hugging each other like a sumo wrestler😘😘😍😍indeed a picture perfect happy moment😍❤enjoyed it so much❤❤thanks a lot Sumi di for dis lovely pleasant surprise ❤❤

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Smita.. Haha just to pep up

Woww Sumi it's a stupendously fantastic write up👌👌. Thanks for keeping my request🙏🙏. Loved the first portion, the cute conversation of you & Adi😍😍😘 How such a wonderful ,amusing, thought comes to your mind??!!😀😀 Loved the cute arguements between the siblings regarding the bedspread,😁😁 which are very natural. But surprisingly they wanted to call not their mummy but their dadda to settle the dispute, may be knowing that Mom will be scold them😂😂 so intelligent 😍😍. Dadda was in dilemma, whose side he will take ,how to solve the matter without letting mummy know😨😨. The secret counsel of the wise. The solution of the problem gave rise to a new problem 😁😁but the way Chakor handled the matter & settled their dispute was really nice👌👌. Really the kids should be taught to adjust. 

The balcony scene was so beautiful, her making him understand that not all their wishes should always be accomplish, they should be taught to exercise restraint👌👌. Raghav so sweet of saying, it's long kuch nahi hua😁😁😉😉 ,then they're subliming in each other's arms was so blissful & the song (that's of SRK, one of my fav) made the scene more beautiful, engaging😍😍. It's so lovely, finally the roses came together, forgetting their fight, really it's happens sometimes. Sumi it's such a refreshing & pleasurable one👌👌👏👏👏. Thanks again dear for this mind-blowing one, you have met our wish even though you're drowned in workload. Thank a lot 🙏🙏😍😍.

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Sonia 

Short,sweet& short story with full of cute family moments & some blissful RagKor moments 😍😍😍Roses are too cute specially when they heard their mumma is coming & they jumped on their daddy & said your SB is coming it was so sweet & cute 😍❤️😘 & then RagKor kuch kuch hota hai moments 😍🔥🙈 & thanks dear from ur busy schedule u write this cute story for us ❤️❤️❤️ this story was indeed amazing as always 👌👌👌

Unquote 

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Such a sweet and cute story ❤️️.

Poor Raghav he didn't want any of his princess to get angry. 

The 3 dudes couldn't handle the roses, only Chakor could 😆.

Ragkor moment was bliss .

Aww the girls sleeping in each other's arms was adorable.

And true Raghav babu, don't even try to understand women 😆

Thanks Sumi for this light hearted story ❤️️

sumsukor thumbnail

Helooo

thanks all girls for your likes and comments.  Sorry unable to comment individually as I said i am pretty tied up with ugggghhh  work. 

Happy that you are were happy too🤗

Running to write the story...............................