Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Boss has given me enough materials you know. kaash i could download it :'( and take ss :'( make gifs :'(
Kamina alt 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Boss has given me enough materials you know. kaash i could download it :'( and take ss :'( make gifs :'(
Kamina alt 😈
Kohli : I was wokring on case
Ayaz : hum ne kya ghuna Kiya hai🤣
Karan and Ayaz ka coffee cheers
Wish they had got Ayaz had Gupta here
Hadkadi ke chase sequence ke end mein Karan was totally RED ☺️
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Kohli : I was wokring on case
Ayaz : hum ne kya ghuna Kiya hai🤣
Karan and Ayaz ka coffee cheers
Wish they had got Ayaz had Gupta here
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I cant like i cant post my comments i hate if
With Great difficult mera like button work kar Raha hai
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Hadkadi ke chase sequence ke end mein Karan was totally RED ☺️
Uska pinky pinky chest there ☺️
Mere Ko tu yaad aayi..anki scanner🤣
Woh paintings wala episode itna accha nahi tha ,aur woh hacker ladki epsiode b .I mean execution ka problem tha. But Karan and gang ne Sambhal Liya
tell me which place there wasn't a direction issue? I don't know what k sees in ab 🤷Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Woh paintings wala episode itna accha nahi tha ,aur woh hacker ladki epsiode b .I mean execution ka problem tha. But Karan and gang ne Sambhal Liya
Champu karan ka look in diamond episode mein🤣