Users

Frequent Posters

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Edited

I was first here

I am in love with you and your writing. And dare I say that I kind of love Shiv more than RB in your ff. 

Loved sulking RB. I also like how independent and individual your P is. Thanks to the time she spent with RB, he gave her a personality😆

Love ya 🤗

Shiv is fun to write. But so is RB. I'm glad you liked Prerna too. Thanks for reading it

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Arya🤗

I am finally caught up with this brilliant piece of work.

I love how childish RB was with the whole breakfast situation. He was stringing P along was just pure love❤️

I like how these two have a comfort level where they can just talk to eachother about anything. They are divorced but both claim a right on the eachother in a silent way.

I can not wait for the confrontation.

Update soon.

PS: I edited my reply on first page.

I always thought PreRish in KZK 1 were a better couple because they had a great understanding. Thank you for this lovely comment.

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

This was so beautiful that I think I was right there witnessing the scenic view from the window.

The intensity of Bajaj was almost palpable and I can’t wait to read further 

Thank you. I'm so glad you like it

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Awesome. I am loving Rishabh character more and disliking insecure Anu

Update next chapter soon 

Thank you so much

.amigos. thumbnail

WHERE IS THE UPDATE.😳😒

aryapdane thumbnail

Taken down for editing

Edited by aryapdane - 3 years ago
aryapdane thumbnail

Your turn now. 😎

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Ahaan you have updated! Lovely is a short term to explain how much i love the way you play with words ♥️ Bajaj and Prerna are bound to be fluffy ♥️ 🤗 so not your fault Anyway haha. Him showing her that secret hideout or even getting her wildflowers oh so endearing. I loved the fact that Bajaj denied her to talk with Sneha. The child doesn't deserve that pain. Poor thing. Also Shiv ahan he corrects Prerna just like his brother LOL 

So Bajaj and Anurag face off coming next. Extremely excited. And no Bajaj isn't a right Ba***d LOL 

P.s how is Bajaj and Randhawa related? Cousin's? Or one is using father's surname or another Mother's? Got me a bit confused there. 

Moushumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I love their little adventure and so hoping Mr.bajaj to loose a ti y bit of control.accha circumstances the but koi nehi better late than never.will eagerly wait for next part.thanks.

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Ahaan you have updated! Lovely is a short term to explain how much i love the way you play with words ♥️ Bajaj and Prerna are bound to be fluffy ♥️ 🤗 so not your fault Anyway haha. Him showing her that secret hideout or even getting her wildflowers oh so endearing. I loved the fact that Bajaj denied her to talk with Sneha. The child doesn't deserve that pain. Poor thing. Also Shiv ahan he corrects Prerna just like his brother LOL 

So Bajaj and Anurag face off coming next. Extremely excited. And no Bajaj isn't a right Ba***d LOL 

P.s how is Bajaj and Randhawa related? Cousin's? Or one is using father's surname or another Mother's? Got me a bit confused there. 

Thanks a lot. I'm happy you're still liking it.

You're right. PreRish has to fluffy. Thanks for reassuring me. I was a little apprehensive about the reception of Mr. B's behaviour towards Prerna. Also Prerna shouldn't get everything she wants easily.

To answer your question, Shiv was adopted by Mr. Bajaj's father after his mom (Shiv's mom) died. Shiv uses his mother's surname. I might explain a little bit about his history in the coming chapters..

Edited by aryapdane - 4 years ago