dont u know she loves his paitu 😆Originally posted by: UKGirl22
What is it with eri and holding parth’s tummy?
Yest I wrote it and missed ur louuve for his pait
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
dont u know she loves his paitu 😆Originally posted by: UKGirl22
What is it with eri and holding parth’s tummy?
Yest I wrote it and missed ur louuve for his pait
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
dont make me hate greece 🤣
wahi pyramid me dafan karegi mata🤣
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
dont make me hate greece 🤣
Ok tell me the place you already hate I want to send them there😂
But Kashmir and Greece will be my fav locations for them
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
What is it with eri and holding parth’s tummy?
Petu lubeee ❤️😆
I hate masoor 😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Ok tell me the place you already hate I want to send them there😂
But Kashmir and Greece will be my fav locations for them
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Ok tell me the place you already hate I want to send them there😂
But Kashmir and Greece will be my fav locations for them
Parica to Greece and kzk to Switzerland again!
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
I hate masoor 😆
Naya bholo no repetition of same place😆
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Parica to Greece and kzk to Switzerland again!
Je baat 😎
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0sKJDQhamY/
I like this pic of them because of Parth's smile and how she is holding his head, Parth rarely gives that full smile and I like how he is smiling here😆
Nooooo,nahiiiiiii issae acha lonavala bhejo