yes want to see bajaj cold attitude toward prerna also. how can i forget family friend scene☺️
cvs shall we go down the memory lane again hehe
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yes want to see bajaj cold attitude toward prerna also. how can i forget family friend scene☺️
cvs shall we go down the memory lane again hehe
Yea buddhi usko ate ate Bajaj dubai chala jayega 🙄Originally posted by: forbidden
when will prerna understand bajaj? he is not a cheap man or lusting over her body he married her for his kid i know that's not right but he is not happy doing it either he knows in this marriage he will get nothing but her coldness

When will this be telecast on mon?
very intelligent you are 😘 yes exactly Because I am NOT talking to her. 🤷Originally posted by: forbidden
am we being a messenger between you two
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
bani tell Blues she wouldn't have had updated anyway so what's the point. Better she watches Boss and comes to KSGat and gushes with me. 🤷
Fine, I will start it tonight and you do not get to ask for an update for two weeks. Gushing it is. I have a little munchkin too.
BTW: you are messing up my schedule and you know how I am about my schedules
most probably.or maybe Tuesday.
@ankie and blue
Make a deal to solve this issue 😆
@jas
🤗
OKAY FINE. DO WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE. FOR YOUR MUNCHKIN'S SAKE I AM DROPPING THIS.Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Fine, I will start it tonight and you do not get to ask for an update for two weeks. Gushing it is. I have a little munchkin too.
BTW: you are messing up my schedule and you know how I am about my schedules
she said my weakness and I had to melt 🙄
Yes whatever you say blue should listen 😆
You are probably like who the hell is this Blues?