Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
I am hitting my head again in KZK forum. This time for Prerna and Bajaj though. Since I absolutely can't stand AnuPre together, it is a bearable watch for me now. 🤣
I’m liking him too 👏🏽🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
I am hitting my head again in KZK forum. This time for Prerna and Bajaj though. Since I absolutely can't stand AnuPre together, it is a bearable watch for me now. 🤣
I’m liking him too 👏🏽🤣
Originally posted by: fivestar2
Haha not me, I’m trying to spend time on here and there but you and Nadia Noorie all left me
We need to come back 😩🤦🏻♀️
Every time I try something comes up 💁🏻😆
Yes you guys do!! The forum is so quiet without you guys
Originally posted by: fivestar2
Yes you guys do!! The forum is so quiet without you guys
I think we’ll set a daily time that way everything keeps running 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I think we’ll set a daily time that way everything keeps running 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Yeah we should
It will be easier
We can’t ignore the forum
True 🤔 will figure something out