No chance of custom made song for kzk..😆Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I liked the version they played in the episode and I have been trying to figure out who sang it... they won’t make original songs for KZK would they?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No chance of custom made song for kzk..😆Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I liked the version they played in the episode and I have been trying to figure out who sang it... they won’t make original songs for KZK would they?
kya gand ghol ri ha 🤣Originally posted by: ifmember
Grid with Meeshtar on the way 😆
Goofballs😆
Fandom khafa jo jayeha agar kewal Mr hoga to😆
That looks more ghostly than funny 😆 it's distorted
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
kya gand ghol ri ha 🤣
She messed up 😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
That looks more ghostly than funny 😆 it's distorted
She deleted it I guess grid got messed up 😆
Hopefully it will be fixed by the time I wake up🤦♀️
No chance of custom made song for kzk..😆
I figured😆
bht acha hua 🤣Originally posted by: ifmember
She messed up 😆
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
bht acha hua 🤣
Fix ho gaya 😆