Hash , when you will be/are planning to be back???😢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hash , when you will be/are planning to be back???😢
Ok girls good night... sweet dreams...
Hash , when you will be/are planning to be back???😢
I don't know. One weekend every month! 😳
Originally posted by: friendlyghost08
Ok girls good night... sweet dreams...
Good night Lima behen...🤗🤗🤗
Sleep tight with sweet Mehrylicious dreams...😊😘😘
Oh..
But please don't forget to peep here...😊😊
Yes yes! I'll come on those weekends of the month that I have decided to be free!😳
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yes yes! I'll come on those weekends of the month that I have decided to be free!😳
Ok Hash....
Bye and do take care...you will be dearly missed.🤗🥺
Wishing you all the very best for your studies/career and all your upcoming endeavors...😊😊👍🤗🤗
Good night and sleep tight..😊😊
Ok Hash....
Bye and do take care...you will be dearly missed.🤗🥺
Wishing you all the very best for your studies/career and all your upcoming endeavors...😊😊👍🤗🤗
Good night and sleep tight..😊😊
Aww, thank you so much Shinu. Will definitely miss you guys! I'll do drop in someday, soon. 🤗
Good night. Take care!❤️
Good night girls, hash we'll miss you.🤗
Shine,i miss u too😅
PS- solly ,mein thoda padhne mein busy thi😆