Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

Let me guess. Anurag will find the same pandit who will repeat the same nonsense of dhaga mahoorat shadi and say that he is prernas first husband so he will live with his wife. 

U got it right! 

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Prerna is doing aarti and shocked to find Anu there, so it's bajaj mansion and somehow Anu ends up there, Mohini md useless basus r shown for misleading, they r standing far away. 

They also might be far away bcos they are extended family unlike her two husbands?

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

I don't think this is literally shown under one roof. 😆 It's a picturisation I guess, of her choice. Coz today's precap sort of showed her accepting her life with Bajaj. Like accepting that he's the husband. So the next promo is in relation to that. 

Responsibility I think they mean the husband and the kid. But this whole thing makes zero sense. Bajaj wanted revenge against the Basus right? Now even he wants to play house house huh? My wife this my wife that. 

Hecan't let Anurag get back Pre and be happy na..but now he also started liking Pre. His wife in real sense which the other man wants to make her shamelessly.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Ok..sassy anurag flaunting.himself around bajaj 😆and this time..he actually has.an advantage . Unlike pre at komos time. That is, he can hurt bajaj as much as he wants , pre wont let bajaj hurt anurag . This will make anurag more confident . Bajaj is no komo..he knows and accepted pre with her unborn and unborn's  father..his love and her love for him , soulful love ....suddenly i am liking this revolutionary idea.  bajaj and anurag , will beat komo pre anyday. 

Edit ..ANU pre both were against komo together. But here its diff..so it may work..and yes. Can we have komo back

TRUE.

Bajaj is no Komo.

Neither is Prerna like Anurag.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

Thats what i was thinking.. esp with Pregnancy... 

but there is a fact 

Duty has always won against Love! 

Actually we had a similar track in kyunki where Gautam tricked Damini and married her to avenge Karan! 

Pregnancy!

May be Anurag learnt about pregnancy and wanted to take care of baby in his home? 

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

It is not the sauten angle but the total lack of creativity that is making me cringe🤪 When Anu-Kom happened , Pre came with her dhaaga and now when it is Pre-Baj, Anu is coming with Pata nahi kya 🤪 Same shit with the genders reversed I can only imagine the audience puking at this but yeah they may even surprise us by accepting this or maybe we will surprise ourselves by falling for their shit again🤣

I really hope Parth and Erica gets some good offers in web series or movies and save themselves from this shit show

Gosh! How many times have I used the word shit?🤪

I remember Prerna also put dhaaga on Anurag's neck! They were at that time used as garlands wannabes but later Prerna's was changed into mangalsutra wannabe!

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Reaction on promo - Yuck 😵

Who asked Ekta to dump all amount in swizz track now see not money to effort two houses sets also 🤣

Edited by -PD- - 4 years ago
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Reaction on promo - Yuck 😵

Who asked Ekta to dumb all amount in swizz track now see not money to effort two houses also 🤣

It was a sponsored trip Ekta didn't spend a single penny😆.

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

It was a sponsored trip Ekta didn't spend a single penny😆.

Oh but I heard other way that she invested alot 😆

PD_forums thumbnail

I guess Bajaj will takeover BB and gives some time for Anu and family to vacate BB ..

Meanwhile he shifts to BB with his family.

Let's see how CVS will justify this stupid track