Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

My questions-

1. Is this scene from BB or BM? 

2. If BB, to why, why has Bajaj shifted there? Uska apna itna accha ghar tha to. To Prerna ke ex sasural me shift hone ki kya zarurat thi? 

3. If BM, to pura Basu khandaan shift ho gya idhar. BB se nikal diya kya kisi ne? Don't tell me Anurag barged in with a claim ki Prerna abi bi meri biwi hai. 

4. Phir se Anu-Komo-Pre track, bt yahan Anu-Pre-Bajaj track. Abhi male soutans ki ladai dekhne ko milegi? Ya pta lg gya ki Bajaj koi bichda hua bhai-beta hai Basus ka? 

5. What is with kartavya nonsense? Shadi ho gyi na uski, to ab kyn pendulum bnaya hua hai. 

6. Kyn hmara patience test kr rahe hn yeh. 

My head boiling so much, they are almost ruining the entire Bajaj track by such stupid drama. 😡

Its Basu bari....kuch bhi ho basu bari should be in the limelight 

Ejflovers thumbnail

Bajrag tasshan will look like two man fighting 🤣 trp audience inko bottle se maregi uske baad I think bajaj takeover basu so he is living there prerna dont want basu to stay in road so gave them some space in basu ,😛😛😝  

Parica thumbnail

Muje bhi yahi lagta h. Ppl were worried Anurag sideline na ho jae, but yahan to Prerna sideline hoti dikh rahi h anurag and bajaj k saamne.😂😂

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Truereview01

Bajrag tasshan will look like two man fighting 🤣 trp audience inko bottle se maregi uske baad I think bajaj takeover basu so he is living there prerna dont want basu to stay in road so gave them some space in basu ,😛😛😝  

No....I will be something else

Ejflovers thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parica

Muje bhi yahi lagta h. Ppl were worried Anurag sideline na ho jae, but yahan to Prerna sideline hoti dikh rahi h anurag and bajaj k saamne.😂😂

prerna sideline yaha pura promo uske liye hai woh kabi sideline nahi hogi  

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parica

pura  promo uske liye hai🤣

drupadi  bana diya

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Prerna is doing aarti and shocked to find Anu there, so it's bajaj mansion and somehow Anu ends up there, Mohini md useless basus r shown for misleading, they r standing far away. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think this is literally shown under one roof. 😆 It's a picturisation I guess, of her choice. Coz today's precap sort of showed her accepting her life with Bajaj. Like accepting that he's the husband. So the next promo is in relation to that. 

Responsibility I think they mean the husband and the kid. But this whole thing makes zero sense. Bajaj wanted revenge against the Basus right? Now even he wants to play house house huh? My wife this my wife that. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ok..sassy anurag flaunting.himself around bajaj 😆and this time..he actually has.an advantage . Unlike pre at komos time. That is, he can hurt bajaj as much as he wants , pre wont let bajaj hurt anurag . This will make anurag more confident . Bajaj is no komo..he knows and accepted pre with her unborn and unborn's  father..his love and her love for him , soulful love ....suddenly i am liking this revolutionary idea.  bajaj and anurag , will beat komo pre anyday. 

Edit ..ANU pre both were against komo together. But here its diff..so it may work..and yes. Can we have komo back

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: najma123

I don't think this is literally shown under one roof. 😆 It's a picturisation I guess, of her choice. Coz today's precap sort of showed her accepting her life with Bajaj. Like accepting that he's the husband. So the next promo is in relation to that. 

Responsibility I think they mean the husband and the kid. But this whole thing makes zero sense. Bajaj wanted revenge against the Basus right? Now even he wants to play house house huh? My wife this my wife that. 

I think they said it in the promo that all the 3 will be under the same roof.