Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Awwww 🥰. Though I don’t think Babita will confess this easily.
No Minnie, Babes is not okay. She's finally getting the first tastes of love.

On a side note, it would have been absolutely hilarious if Minnie was ignorant of the blooming love between Hanita and she thought she got her Babes addicted to making clay pots. 🤣
She is making so many matkas HS ki yaad mein❤️😳
Seeing so many matkas reminds me of that song....Sridevi's song....Naino mein sapna, sapne mein sajna, sajna pe dil aa gaya...
No wonder she will be disappointed at not being able to save the posts during whatever incident they were discussing during the video call.
This is why I appreciate Babita's style. Instead of shedding tears when missing HS she channeled that emotion to do something constructive.
No wonder she will be disappointed at not being able to save the posts during whatever incident they were discussing during the video call.
This is why I appreciate Babita's style. Instead of shedding tears when missing HS she channeled that emotion to do something constructive.
I think it rained a lot. I don't know if we ever saw a roof at the haveli but if there isn't, everything would have been in the open, making it susceptible to damage.
Matlab aakhir Babita ki zindagi mein pyaar ki baarish ho hi gayi.
Very Cute Promo. I Love It.
It’s so beautiful to see Babita making so much clay pots due to her remembrance of HS.. 😛
Finally Babita is feeling love for HS 🥳
Babita is reliving every second of her pottery making with HS... girl don’t trouble our HS again
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
1.5k