https://www.instagram.com/p/B0j-hlNgVXZ/?igshid=1g7ugef46fsr0
I am so excited mr. Basu to his mrs. Basu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0j-hlNgVXZ/?igshid=1g7ugef46fsr0
I am so excited mr. Basu to his mrs. Basu
Today I could connect with pre little bit after long .. eri's acting was also better.
Btw, what is that parica.always trying to say in her ig story? That eri has a new ring?? Can someone see and tell me? I could not make out what she wants to say.
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Today I could connect with pre little bit after long .. eri's acting was also better.
Btw, what is that parica.always trying to say in her ig story? That eri has a new ring?? Can someone see and tell me? I could not make out what she wants to say.
She pointed out to the ring but I couldn’t tell what she was trying to say..🤔
this was cuteOriginally posted by: Parijatrocks
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0j-hlNgVXZ/?igshid=1g7ugef46fsr0
I am so excited mr. Basu to his mrs. Basu
And anu kept saying the word we cannot mention here😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
She pointed out to the ring but I couldn’t tell what she was trying to say..🤔
Content nahi mil raha hai to kuch bhi😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
She pointed out to the ring but I couldn’t tell what she was trying to say..🤔
Ya what is that about? She is not wearing black thread too. And that's not wearing ring on her ring finger
Whose fb was it today? Anu's?
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Whose fb was it today? Anu's?
Yes it was Anurag's mainly
Plus , a bit of FB of pre when she remembers about their Anu describing paragliding
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlziZuZHcHk/