Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Tender Encounters (A PreRish FF) [Author's note on Pg 1] - Page 3

.amigos. thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay Wait.Okay. Let me find the words.

Firstly, it's dedicated to me! AAHH. This brilliant, impeccably alluring piece of fiction is dedicated to me and I FEEL LIKE I'VE WON THE LOTTERY. (Please expect this whole reply to be the same gibberish I'm uttering right now because I'm at a loss of words.)

Secondly, I literally squealed when I read it's a post-divorce track. I'M SO SO obsessed about the whole post-divorce track as you might have noticed.πŸ˜†And nothing could've been better than this. It's the realization of all my dreams and I'm just so so excited for this to play out.

Thirdly, I'll kill you if you don't update regularly!😳

Okay back to the topic now.πŸ˜†

Oh my god, your writing. Your writing is so subtle and beautiful, I don't have the words to do you justice. Every single word is bursting with a picture. Your sentences shine with eloquence and your dialogues are such class. Absolutely loved reading it. The visuals you paint are so engrossing. You've done such a great job at describing their tension, the complex motley of emotions they're harboring, the way they look at each other and the things they notice, the moments they yearn for.

Also your BAJAJ IS JUST SOO SOO GOOD! He's legit one of the best portayals of Bajaj I've read! SO SO GOOD. He's human but you literally feel his aura, the power, the class he exudes. Prerna looks like such a wonderful character here. She's strong, she's a working woman. I love her characterization.

LET'S COME TO MY FAVORITE PART: The scene between the three of them when Rishab goes to smoke is the best part! I literally love that scene. The play of emotions, the quick, easy banter, the subtle yet strong tension between Bajaj and Prerna. AAAH I CAN REREAD IT SO MANY TIMES. I love that little exchange about his smoking. And absolutely adored his relationship with his brother.

Also coming to Shiv Randhawa. OMG PLEASE GIVE ME MORE OF HIM! He's such an intriguing character. I fell in love with him on the spot. His shrewdness mingled with his slick sense of humor! YES YES. MORE PLEASE.

I can't wait to read more. Update soon <3

P.S. You come up with such good names OMG!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Quoting coz you'd get a notification to see this. When are you updating your story? 🀨

.amigos. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: najma123

Quoting coz you'd get a notification to see this. When are you updating your story? 🀨

"Soon."πŸ˜›

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: AnjuRish

Fre foo fum... I smell the blood of beloved sibling 

So shiv is thinking of giving a nudge for pre rish to be back together 

Want to know what the catalyst for break up of pre anu here!?? 

Now, if I tell you it wouldn't be fun, would it? I guess you'll have to wait for the story to unfold itself

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aryapdane thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: najma123

I bloody well loved this. This is hands down one of the best portrayals of Bajaj possible. Didn't watch Season 1 but I like the brother. I absolutely loved, loved your Bajaj and your Prerna. Secondly, I loved the language you used. Thanks to you, I learnt three new words today. Keep writing, write sooner. I like his acquired, forced nonchalance that he is habituated to now. They don't show nonchalance on TV, this is the first time they are trying with Bajaj and I have no hopes they'll continue with the indifference coz they just don't know how to portray indifference coupled with deep rooted emotions. But in writing, it is possible, and you are doing it super duper well. 

P. S. In comparison to your language, my comment is really paltry and embarrassing. But I hope to improve by reading your story. Continue soonish. 

Firstly, you are so kind. Thank you so much for the generous praises. That made my day. I'm so happy that you like my portrayal of the leads. Although, I think the show version of Prerna is so weak as a character that it's not a challenge to beat it. Mr. B is not everything he could be but still, not completely garbage. I hope they don't ruin him as the story unfolds.. But I'm very happy that you liked the story.

Thank you again

P. S. You're quite eloquent yourself. Just too humble to admit it.

aryapdane thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: .amigos.

Okay Wait.Okay. Let me find the words.

Firstly, it's dedicated to me! AAHH. This brilliant, impeccably alluring piece of fiction is dedicated to me and I FEEL LIKE I'VE WON THE LOTTERY. (Please expect this whole reply to be the same gibberish I'm uttering right now because I'm at a loss of words.)

Secondly, I literally squealed when I read it's a post-divorce track. I'M SO SO obsessed about the whole post-divorce track as you might have noticed.πŸ˜†And nothing could've been better than this. It's the realization of all my dreams and I'm just so so excited for this to play out.

Thirdly, I'll kill you if you don't update regularly!😳

Okay back to the topic now.πŸ˜†

Oh my god, your writing. Your writing is so subtle and beautiful, I don't have the words to do you justice. Every single word is bursting with a picture. Your sentences shine with eloquence and your dialogues are such class. Absolutely loved reading it. The visuals you paint are so engrossing. You've done such a great job at describing their tension, the complex motley of emotions they're harboring, the way they look at each other and the things they notice, the moments they yearn for.

Also your BAJAJ IS JUST SOO SOO GOOD! He's legit one of the best portayals of Bajaj I've read! SO SO GOOD. He's human but you literally feel his aura, the power, the class he exudes. Prerna looks like such a wonderful character here. She's strong, she's a working woman. I love her characterization.

LET'S COME TO MY FAVORITE PART: The scene between the three of them when Rishab goes to smoke is the best part! I literally love that scene. The play of emotions, the quick, easy banter, the subtle yet strong tension between Bajaj and Prerna. AAAH I CAN REREAD IT SO MANY TIMES. I love that little exchange about his smoking. And absolutely adored his relationship with his brother.

Also coming to Shiv Randhawa. OMG PLEASE GIVE ME MORE OF HIM! He's such an intriguing character. I fell in love with him on the spot. His shrewdness mingled with his slick sense of humor! YES YES. MORE PLEASE.

I can't wait to read more. Update soon <3

P.S. You come up with such good names OMG!

Hey, I'm so glad you liked it. The credit for this story goes to you because it was you who put the seeds of this story in my head.

Thank you so much. When praises come from a writer like you, it means so much. So very much. You liked my portrayal of Bajaj! And that's a praise of its own because I'm in love with your version so much. 

I am so glad you liked that scene. It was very difficult to write. I agonized over it for hours. But the fruit of my labour is sweet.. I'm also glad that you liked Shiv as well. I was afraid of his reception. 

About the names, I wanted them to sound a little bit grand and old money. So the credit for them is Google alone.

Thank you again.

aryapdane thumbnail

Alternate day? That looks a little on the side of impossible. But I'll try to update soon. Thank you for taking your time to read it.

aryapdane thumbnail

Taken down for editing

Edited by aryapdane - 3 years ago
MOnamy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Your writing is so smooth and addicting and the way you're building up the characters are marvelous. Honestly for a moment,I think you've got all of us thinking if its a thriller fiction with Rishab"s joke. 

Absolutely love Prerna with her strong independent nature . The conversation between Bajaj and Prerna is wonderfully easy and beautiful. Prerna's daydream about waking up Mr Bajaj's arm is so beautiful. I wonder if during the walk Mr Bajaj will finally realize that he needs to get his addiction back. 

Eagerly waiting for next part.

Edited by MOnamy11 - 4 years ago