Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm so excited there's more people to pester for updates now🤣aaaaaah what a beautiful little introduction I can't wait for more. Oh boy Prerna is pissed or what. Loved this meddling brother angle, RB is also human after all he doesn't just exist in vacuum as opposed to what the makers want us to see onscreen! AAH finally Prerna is ready to accept that she doesn't want anything to do with the Basu problems. Loved this little bit, the best part of the post divorce angle is we can see a semi evolved Prerna and one who continues to change, such a treat to read. Waiting impatiently for the next update!

Cheers! 

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Oh my God! Here's another piece of fiction. And it's brilliant!

I can't tell you how much I loved this maiden chapter. The divorce premise seems a new favourite among our talented writers and the outcomes are damn good. 👏

Looking forward to the next chapter. 

Thank you so much.. I was so worried about the reception of this story. But all my doubts are laid to rest. And I think the chief attraction of the divorce premise is that we can show an evolved Prerna without getting contradicted by the show. 

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOnamy11

Just loved the way you've built up the premise ,specially your Prerna , already getting sick of the Basu's consistent drama . amazing start . Looking forward to next chapter !

Hey, thank you so much. Most of us are getting sick of the Basus. I just hope Ekta comes to this conclusion quickly

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moushumi

This is absolutely amazing.ab mughe gussa arahahe. Ekta ke pass ek dhung ke writer nehi hai keya?!I hope if they have 1 quarter of your talent,then may be we could have something watchable rather than the garbage they r shoving in the name of their so called dream project 😝.

Ok rant khatom. 

It's amazing.i just loved and enjoyed the two  Alfa men's coversation. Loved that prerna is working.One request plz update regularly.these fanfictions are the life saver. Thanks.

Thank you so much. I'm so pleased that you liked the conversation between Mr. B and his bro.. I spent agonizing hours to get the dialogue right! Will try to update regularly. But no promises.

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sohali19

Hi, 

This is incredible. What a wonderful writer you are. It was such a treat to read the first chapter. And it thrills me to no end that Prerna is shown to be a working woman!

This means so much more, coming from a wonderful writer like yourself. Thank you so much. I'm glad you liked it. 

Prerna needs a job, other than running around to save her precious Onu. Only, in my fic she got a Cupid for a boss 😂

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

I'm so excited there's more people to pester for updates now🤣aaaaaah what a beautiful little introduction I can't wait for more. Oh boy Prerna is pissed or what. Loved this meddling brother angle, RB is also human after all he doesn't just exist in vacuum as opposed to what the makers want us to see onscreen! AAH finally Prerna is ready to accept that she doesn't want anything to do with the Basu problems. Loved this little bit, the best part of the post divorce angle is we can see a semi evolved Prerna and one who continues to change, such a treat to read. Waiting impatiently for the next update!

Cheers! 

Glad you liked it.

I don't think Prerna is fed up of the Basus problems, just wary. Last time she meddled, she ended up having to marry a man she didn't want. And you're right, I write a Post-divorce Prerna because I can portray her as a strong woman who has other things to do without having to see the show version behaving like a disgrace to womankind.

Thank you for your kind words though. They'll keep me motivated to post the next chapter soon

Edited by aryapdane - 4 years ago
aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Res.

Unres. 

Firstly, thank you for a working Prerna, I adore her❤️

Secondly, loving these new characters already, now we'll get to see beyond the Sharmas and the Basus😂

You know, I'm loving these post-divorce stories on PreRish. It gives Prerna a lot to compare between the two men of her life. Her falling in love with Rishabh while they are married is okay but her falling for him after they have separated and she is with Anurag is a literal game changer. Like a whole new world ❤️

Coming to the story, I'm giving it 100/100😎

Prerna, a woman who can now see beyond her problematic family-in-law can't seem to take her eyes off her ex-husband. Woah, I loved that. How she's staring at him and he's not even looking in her direction, avoiding it like plague 😂

And him. Obviously he has seen her but can't look at her. He doesn't understand why and how she's here, without her fiance or family. Makes us think, she was never her own woman before. Always in the shadow of someone or the other. 💔 But that has changed now.😎

They talk and she reprimands him for smoking again. Ms Sharma, I think you've forgotten you aren't his wife anymore 😏 

Oh I love Shiv Randhawa❤️ does he have a secret plan to reunite his bhaiya-bhabhi😂 it's okay if he doesn't, I'm enjoying his sarcastic a*s already! (PS. Can you tell who's playing him? So that we can imagine him? I'm thinking Namik Paul?😂)

Then suddenly she blasts! Uff I loved her tone as she asked him questions and he's shhhh😂😂 I can feel the chemistry, the crackling sparks ❤️ 

PS. Can we have a jealous af Prerna please? Imagine, a woman who's betrothed to 'the love of her life' is jealous of another woman eyeing her ex-husband! (Was this enough to intrigue you?😂) (Not Rishabh's first ex-wife though)

LOVED IT WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE NEXT??!!!

-Sanu

How sweet is that comment!

Firstly, thank you so much for your kind words. This is the validation that every writer needs to be motivated to continue writing. I'm happy that you like my original characters. And you got the symbolism as well! What else could I ask for?

Prerna falling for Mr. B is inevitable. This story is an attempt to let Prerna realise things about Mr. B that she was too blind to see when they were together. About her staring at him, I always thought it's complete BS that she won't appreciate a good looking man. It's unnatural even.

Namik Paul as Shiv? I imagined someone like Ian Somerhalder (Damon from vampire diaries) but Namik is fine too..

I'll try to see what I can do about a jealous Prerna. Update will be soon.

Once again, thank you so much

komlika thumbnail

Love it ❤️

Can’t wait to read prerna and Sneha’s scenes 

Thank you 🤗

Please continue soon 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I bloody well loved this. This is hands down one of the best portrayals of Bajaj possible. Didn't watch Season 1 but I like the brother. I absolutely loved, loved your Bajaj and your Prerna. Secondly, I loved the language you used. Thanks to you, I learnt three new words today. Keep writing, write sooner. I like his acquired, forced nonchalance that he is habituated to now. They don't show nonchalance on TV, this is the first time they are trying with Bajaj and I have no hopes they'll continue with the indifference coz they just don't know how to portray indifference coupled with deep rooted emotions. But in writing, it is possible, and you are doing it super duper well. 

P. S. In comparison to your language, my comment is really paltry and embarrassing. But I hope to improve by reading your story. Continue soonish. 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Fre foo fum... I smell the blood of beloved sibling 

So shiv is thinking of giving a nudge for pre rish to be back together 

Want to know what the catalyst for break up of pre anu here!??