Just Love his attitude here

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Just Love his attitude here

Did the thought of Switzerland annoying you ever occur to you?
Prerna's hair and lipstick is perfect even after running a marathon
you were the one who was the most excited for the Jetboat scene.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Ankie those edits are cool. 😎
I love how you guys refer to the jetboat scene as Shruti ka jetboat. 😆
Khair shirtless dekhna hai toh jao Moss & Boss ka video dekh lo 🤣
why will I let a fictional show ruin my personal preference 😳Did the thought of Switzerland annoying you ever occur to you?
I DONT LIKE THIS COLOURING NEVER DO THIS EVER AGAIN 😡
TKSS 🤣🤣 but Alone wala KNWK has to be my favourite only because of Daadi ki Chummi 🤣
Mr. Bajaj in Jet boat with black hair 😳
“he’s your first love i intend to be your last however long it takes”
I disliked this character but this line cannot be ignored. Suits RB to core for prerna