Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
🤣🤣 ahaha kaunsa biscuits oats wala 😆
🤣nahi .
I hate oats 🤪
Mujhe meetha and salty pasand hai .Bajju Jaisa
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
🤣🤣 ahaha kaunsa biscuits oats wala 😆
🤣nahi .
I hate oats 🤪
Mujhe meetha and salty pasand hai .Bajju Jaisa
Kitne months ke Baad Karan back in action🤣show ,series se zyada humesha Karan ka segments interviews mast hote hai
Anki .. bajju ke ex wife ek upar tera comment dekha 🤪 ditto feeling .mere Ko b woh dono uss role main nahi chahiye
Kya entry maari maine..
Aate hi ankie ke edit..
I LOVE CHOCOLATE BIKIS ONLY. CreameCracker & Marie bikis with chai and ofc forever ka pyaar is ParleG I like monaco too :P
BOSS ke naye IV mein he said Bajaj is 77kgs 🤣Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Kitne months ke Baad Karan back in action🤣show ,series se zyada humesha Karan ka segments interviews mast hote hai
hahaha you are being over kind now <33
I used new colouring. how are they?
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
hahaha you are being over kind now <33
I used new colouring. how are they?
Beautiful.. Mera fav.. Are you okay wala.. they looked adorable..❤️
even i loved it. how she closed her eyes <33Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Beautiful.. Mera fav.. Are you okay wala.. they looked adorable..❤️
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
BOSS ke naye IV mein he said Bajaj is 77kgs 🤣
It’s inclusive of the weight of his suit and makeup 😆