I have been trying to not make any 50 shades references from the day she came to his house for marriage. All those mehndi and sangeet scenes,
And there you did it. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have been trying to not make any 50 shades references from the day she came to his house for marriage. All those mehndi and sangeet scenes,
And there you did it. 🤣
Originally posted by: .amigos.
Okay tum sab milke mujhe guilty feel kararahe ho. I'm going to write.
Aaj raat Tak do 😡
yeh fitoor ko cute se scary banne mein ek minute nahi lagta 😭Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Aaj raat Tak do 😡
BTW IS IT ME Or does the word wife not have as much impact as biwi? Like I'm dying for him to say in pure hindi "Meri 'biwi' se door rahein." Or patni. I love the world biwi tho. I hate hinglish in serious sentences. Impact dull hojata hai.
GO PLEASE AND COME BACK WITH IT😍
I know, we come here and we get distracted. I was making progress on the update and decided to check the AT. And now I am here.
Originally posted by: opsora2090
sorry , i thought i am replying Fitoor kudi 😆
Lol.
Btw I did complimented u before for your siggy
Originally posted by: .amigos.
yeh fitoor ko cute se scary banne mein ek minute nahi lagta 😭
BTW IS IT ME Or does the word wife not have as much impact as biwi? Like I'm dying for him to say in pure hindi "Meri 'biwi' se door rahein." Or patni. I love the world biwi tho. I hate hinglish in serious sentences. Impact dull hojata hai.
Ikr. Like that body and soul dialogue. If said in Hindi, it would have made better sense but hinglish dalkar kachra Kar dia☹️🤢
Aaloo I should just not complain. I have not updated either.
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I have been trying to not make any 50 shades references from the day she came to his house for marriage. All those mehndi and sangeet scenes,
And there you did it. 🤣
I m on this page since the day amigos gave us her first OS Ladki ne bigaad dia hai mujko