|I'll Deal with Him My Way|PreRish/KaRica AT #24- Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

70.4k

Users

31

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

Amnu 🤗

But I m already there 🤪kya karu?😭

I have been trying to not make any 50 shades references from the day she came to his house for marriage. All those mehndi and sangeet scenes,

And there you did it. 🤣

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DCHIGYST6DLIT7Q6

Okay tum sab milke mujhe guilty feel kararahe ho. I'm going to write.

Aaj raat Tak do 😡

SAQN72WHEL2MRXOL thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
yeh fitoor ko cute se scary banne mein ek minute nahi lagta 😭


BTW IS IT ME Or does the word wife not have as much impact as biwi? Like I'm dying for him to say in pure hindi "Meri 'biwi' se door rahein." Or patni. I love the world biwi tho. I hate hinglish in serious sentences. Impact dull hojata hai.

PenguinBaby thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BAOGMQ2UE52SHWAI

Okay bye. Update likh kar aati hoon.

Achha khaasa enjoy karrahi thi.🥺

GO PLEASE AND COME BACK WITH IT😍

RG4JUCDRB2GANEJA thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
THIS...

Wifey P🥳

PreRish ke history mein this needs a special mention

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: XGLGW2NYBTDE27CJ

Okay bye. Update likh kar aati hoon.

Achha khaasa enjoy karrahi thi.🥺

I know, we come here and we get distracted. I was making progress on the update and decided to check the AT. And now I am here.

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

sorry , i thought i am replying Fitoor kudi 😆

Lol.

Btw I did complimented u before for your siggy

PenguinBaby thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: M3TA75T7ZNQ3QEDA

yeh fitoor ko cute se scary banne mein ek minute nahi lagta 😭


BTW IS IT ME Or does the word wife not have as much impact as biwi? Like I'm dying for him to say in pure hindi "Meri 'biwi' se door rahein." Or patni. I love the world biwi tho. I hate hinglish in serious sentences. Impact dull hojata hai.

Ikr. Like that body and soul dialogue. If said in Hindi, it would have made better sense but hinglish dalkar kachra Kar dia☹️🤢

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Aaloo I should just not complain. I have not updated either.

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

I have been trying to not make any 50 shades references from the day she came to his house for marriage. All those mehndi and sangeet scenes,

And there you did it. 🤣

I m on this page since the day amigos gave us her first OS Ladki ne bigaad dia hai mujko

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".