I couldn't stop hearing the "Mr. Bajaj aapka white nikal aaya" in this scene. I JUST COULDN'T! 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I couldn't stop hearing the "Mr. Bajaj aapka white nikal aaya" in this scene. I JUST COULDN'T! 🤣🤣
The first touch from her end. 😎
Notice how his expression changes the moment she grabs his arm.
free to use for all PRERISH fans:








Originally posted by: K3KB6PDV2JOSVQUL
I couldn't stop hearing the "Mr. Bajaj aapka white nikal aaya" in this scene. I JUST COULDN'T! 🤣🤣
Omfg sameeee🤣
🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: 5LD737YBVKETTP53
I couldn't stop hearing the "Mr. Bajaj aapka white nikal aaya" in this scene. I JUST COULDN'T! 🤣🤣
This scene
Why can't they continue with this hair look for him. He is so irresistible☺️.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
The first touch from her end. 😎
Notice how his expression changes the moment she grabs his arm.
yeh his expression as soon as she touches him is soooo❤️
Originally posted by: V6SQY6COXBGKBU6P
Its visible how angry is he here . But he just melted the minute he saw her.
Banda mombatti ki tarah pighal gaya
I am VERY inspired to write a PreRish OS so much that I claimed my laptop early in the morning 🤣
This scene
Why can't they continue with this hair look for him. He is so irresistible☺️.
tell me about it!!