awchikuchikuchi 😘 he is lookingOriginally posted by: shin-chan
Its visible how angry is he here . But he just melted the minute he saw her.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
awchikuchikuchi 😘 he is lookingOriginally posted by: shin-chan
Its visible how angry is he here . But he just melted the minute he saw her.
Now time to go thru previous pages
His anger simply changes to his care for her
Thanks Nikki for this and also for cropping never mind.
One of the FIRSTs
welcome😃
Are you okay? was damn cute. I loved the tenderness in his voice.

Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Are you okay? was damn cute. I loved the tenderness in his voice.
KSG/Mr Bajaj's expressions were awesome, as soon as he sees prerna, he looks at her with so much care!! Too good! And Erica does well when she is not speaking also, I like the way she looks at mr bajaj, she is already acting like a wife, she seems to have faith in him!

Haiyeee <3 The start of PreRish <33
This beauty <3