Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeah it also the way armaan say it to her. Hahahah tu aapne hi sapne mein blush kar bus. Real life m karne ka mauka milta nhi kya.... Though i dont get it. Anyway...

But ek baat bata ye ASAP kitna ASAP hai. I mean can it be tonight APAS or even tomorrow night wla ASAP.

Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Arre... Yeh new IF mein issue hai. You don't get emails about PMs or posts on threads you follow. Website pe hi check karna padta hai sadly. Yahaan bhi PM pop up nahi aata ab jaise pehle aata tha. You have to click on the PM icon to see if there's any messages.

Hahahaha. I don't put anything different. Bas, I make sure that what I write reminds me of DMG. I love that you get that feeling here. I know what you mean. I'm glad you find that in my stories. It means so much to me! <3

AR are my babies, yaar. Their relationship always has to be like this. I love writing them together because they're so awesome and amazing and wholesome! :D

Riddhima toh always blushes when Armaan compliments her. When others say stuff like that, she brushes them off because she doesn't know how to respond. Lekin Armaan ke saath toh hamesha aisa hi hota hai. Waise bhi... the way he says it in that soft voice staring right into her eyes... koi bhi blush karega yaar. I'm toh blushing just thinking about it. Oof!

Nikki's mom wala track I really wanted to show because Nikki has been Armaan's best friend for years and Riddhima and her are also so close. So, of course, her mother would be interested in what is happening in Armaan's life and would want to meet Riddhima because her daughter admires Riddhima so much.

I'm excited about the engagement and will definitely update ASAP!! :D

TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So so beautiful this was part was Matlab <3 

Ek to the cute little baby AR scene was so so good...The gang is to just super addorbs the bond these guys share na is like <3 

I also loved gown yiu showed Billy’s scene it was so so cute! I absolutely love how you express every relation...

Now I Am super exacted for the next part and I know I don’t need to say this but pls do add some AR scenes also...love the way you show them together! So update soonest!!!  

Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Kitna res? Kabhi seedhe comment kar diya karo.

unresed on pg 30

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Phoenix..

Yeah it also the way armaan say it to her. Hahahah tu aapne hi sapne mein blush kar bus. Real life m karne ka mauka milta nhi kya.... Though i dont get it. Anyway...

But ek baat bata ye ASAP kitna ASAP hai. I mean can it be tonight APAS or even tomorrow night wla ASAP.

Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mujhe kahaan real life mein mauka milta hai! :(((((

ASAP toh ASAP hi hai. Abhi tak toh ideas hi soch rahi hu of what to do.

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaniDMGlover

So so beautiful this was part was Matlab <3 

Ek to the cute little baby AR scene was so so good...The gang is to just super addorbs the bond these guys share na is like <3 

I also loved gown yiu showed Billy’s scene it was so so cute! I absolutely love how you express every relation...

Now I Am super exacted for the next part and I know I don’t need to say this but pls do add some AR scenes also...love the way you show them together! So update soonest!!!  

AR were the cutest! <3333

The gang is the best! I adore them so much. 

Billy is my fave. Him & Ridz are love. They're so cute!

Ofc there'll be AR scenes. And, I'll update ASAP. :)

DMGThings thumbnail

Dhanyawad.

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Res

Unresed

Amazing update... So shanky aise surprise bhi dete hai.. Kya baat hai... Waise toh i hate him the most during SADMA track..matlab itna sab kuch hone k baad bhi he found sid perfect for ridhima..  I was really mad at him that tym upar se he has that audacity to ask armaan to set everything ok between them.. Chalo yahan kuch toh accha kia

Love love love that AR lil moment..  Hahahaha abhi toh bossgiri karne laga re... 

And then when everyone sang ISHQ HAYYE even my reaction was exactly same like armaan😆

Tu yahaan itni happy story mein Sadma ko kyu la rahi hai? Never mention this shit on this thread again. Samjhi?

AR are <33333

And gang so tum kya expect kar sakte ho?

millee18 thumbnail

Just read the update and loved it so much!!! 

Finally Riddhima Armaan are getting engaged. They are so cute together. 

The gang are goalssss❤️

Please update soon! 

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: millee18

Just read the update and loved it so much!!! 

Finally Riddhima Armaan are getting engaged. They are so cute together. 

The gang are goalssss❤️

Please update soon! 

Thank youuuu!

tanyaarora2912 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Prags,

I have read this entire thread.

It feels like ages being here and reading my favourite stories. 

I have to type again because the last message I typed just vanished I don't know why. And I believe that did justice to how I feel about your writings. Still I will try again.

Goa check kausauli check now time for engagement wow cant wait.

I really really miss being here and comment and share my thoughts on your writings

You have done everything so so amazingly.

Suprise engagement suprised me so so much.

I am so thankful i came at the right time and doesnt have to wait after the cliffyyyy yeah 

I have to catch up with another fav TDBU. See you soon and until I comment which has become a rare thing and a sry is the only thing i cn say but i always feel guilty for not commenting on time.