So true. I know I too felt the same. Bas kuch updates diye sach mein mann nahi tha. Woh news ne sab maza kir kira kar diyaDon't feel bad....at least you are active on the Forum...many have just lost hope and quit the forum👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So true. I know I too felt the same. Bas kuch updates diye sach mein mann nahi tha. Woh news ne sab maza kir kira kar diyaDon't feel bad....at least you are active on the Forum...many have just lost hope and quit the forum👍🏼
Please watch this epi...it is just loveOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Aww, I'm glad I did some things!
Yeah. Thanks to the maker! I love this siggy. Tho I haven't yet watched the epi. 😆
Don't feel bad....at least you are active on the Forum...many have just lost hope and quit the forum👍🏼
Yeah! It feels empty!
Hash is my tortoise
super slow 🤣
How r you Suhani, Twitter wasi aaj shant honge tum yahan jo ho..
Bye Guys🤗....Sleepy now😊
Hi Suparna Dear. 🤗