show off air news has made everybody disinterested Forum bhi kitna suna suna hai 15 days se. Bas Octo ke kuch posts aate haiOriginally posted by: munchkinland
he will be back soon
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
show off air news has made everybody disinterested Forum bhi kitna suna suna hai 15 days se. Bas Octo ke kuch posts aate haiOriginally posted by: munchkinland
he will be back soon
Not only me but whole Twitter thinks the same....he is also active on TikTok these days😭
I said the same .. Bas Octo kept the members busy with one or the other post. Signature sahi dala hai.. My fav moments of YUDKBHOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Yeah! Trying to keep up with forum ! Everyone else seems to have left!
show off air news has made everybody disinterested Forum bhi kitna suna suna hai 15 days se. Bas Octo ke kuch posts aate hai
Because I wasn't able to do anything on twitter etc so I thought to at least keep some topics alive in forum. But I felt so bad here, all alone!
Hi Sajida di😊
How are you?😃
Doing good. Haan ab twitter se yahan aa saktein hai 😊. Naya confusion hai but lets give some time
I said the same .. Bas Octo kept the members busy with one or the other post. Signature sahi dala hai.. My fav moments of YUDKBH
Aww, I'm glad I did some things!
Yeah. Thanks to the maker! I love this siggy. Tho I haven't yet watched the epi. 😆
I am good dear. how are you .
Don't feel bad....at least you are active on the Forum...many have just lost hope and quit the forum👍🏼Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Because I wasn't able to do anything on twitter etc so I thought to at least keep some topics alive in forum. But I felt so bad here, all alone!
Dekh lo purane episodes. school wale to kitni baar dekhi hai maine. How do you resist not to watch those wonderful ..Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Aww, I'm glad I did some things!
Yeah. Thanks to the maker! I love this siggy. Tho I haven't yet watched the epi. 😆