Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
so what you should have sent me a hello. How long does that take
I did say hi to everyone in general😈 that includes PreRish also
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
so what you should have sent me a hello. How long does that take
I did say hi to everyone in general😈 that includes PreRish also
🤗Originally posted by: saps.156
Hello Shin🤗
Just to give u an update as anyways cant do much discussions on ths topic... u r so busy 🥺
Since last 2 episodes I am impressed with P. She is slowly becoming a⭐️
Phir se dono shuru ho gaye😆
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Sorry she is YOUR Prerna only. Bajaj ki toh Mrs Bajaj hai and i guess he'll give a nickname soon too ♥️ meanwhile yes so lovely
Ok send her to my home once she is recovered by RB... currently I have heard she is missing ya
Originally posted by: shin-chan
🤗
Just to give u an update as anyways cant do much discussions on ths topic... u r so busy 🥺
Since last 2 episodes I am impressed with P. She is slowly becoming a⭐️
I know...m really caught up with all the guests at home.🥺i also miss those discussions and madness, specially towards the end of every AT😆
P is improving I know...m liking how she is sticking to her loyalty factor.
Panda..u went for a swim is it?
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Jee nahi. 😆
😡 😡
I demand for a special mention ALWAYS 😏Originally posted by: saps.156
I did say hi to everyone in general😈 that includes PreRish also
she didn't say hello to me can you believe it Shin Chan 😭😭😭😭Originally posted by: shin-chan
🤗
Just to give u an update as anyways cant do much discussions on ths topic... u r so busy 🥺
Since last 2 episodes I am impressed with P. She is slowly becoming a⭐️
yea toh main kuch kar nahi sakti uske pati se pocho woh hi bol sakta hai better 🤣Originally posted by: saps.156
Ok send her to my home once she is recovered by RB... currently I have heard she is missing ya