Yes we deserve one.. lets spam Star plus for a new montage
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes we deserve one.. lets spam Star plus for a new montage
Twitter is the best place. We should spam there.Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Yes we deserve one.. lets spam Star plus for a new montage
By the way I referred to our IF montage 😆
You mean the banner.Originally posted by: shin-chan
Twitter is the best place. We should spam there.
By the way I referred to our IF montage 😆
Swiss track end ho ja pls 😭😭😭
oh yes.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
You mean the banner.
When we will get one. Wht r we waiting for. We have new characters too post RB entry 😕
I am eagerly waiting for shirtless bajju is there any scene like that?
Jia Ko jiske saath photo post karni hoti hai woh karti nahi 😒
I just badly want Anita as bajaj's ex wife menka
I had pinned my hopes on the jetboat sequence as Karan was shirtless in the BTS. But not sure if it's in the episode.Originally posted by: itsRitzi
I am eagerly waiting for shirtless bajju is there any scene like that?