I was offered Avatar; I even gave the title’s suggestion – Govinda- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

14

Views

4.1k

Users

15

Likes

8

Frequent Posters

powpow thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#11

This sounds like kangos episode! Something about this show

Melissaa thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#12

Maybe he was joking 🤔

Charaiveti thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#13

Yeah he was supposed to play the big bird🙄

*Dev.* thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
#14

Yeah that's just unbelievable🤣 I still like his acting tho

anjs thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
#15

I think he was joking.... He has the habit of making such jokes...

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcN6ATuiAgT/?igsh=ZzVuaWJuMnBkZmRs

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcN6ATuiAgT/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaS4yxDsFvk/?igsh=MTFpeWM1eTQ0a3c4eg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaS4yxDsFvk/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".