Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

How could shantanu take this drastic step .. only 3 months 😲 😲 😲

Yeah I was shocked too but there are couples who are dating for such short time. 

3 months is when their love is fresh; you know that phase where everuthng is rosy, it is only when they go through that -crushing on each other phase- that they will know that they are meant for each other takes guts to do NB when they are in initial phase . Let's see but NB itself is crazy this time; ex couples melodramatic / couple aged 21/ Long distance couple etc 

Edited by Y12345 - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Y12345

Yeah I was shocked too but there are couples who are dating for such short time. 

3 months is when their love is fresh; you know that phase where everuthng is rosy, it is only when they go through that -crushing on each other phase- that they will know that they are meant for each other takes guts to do NB when they are in initial phase . Let's see but NB itself is crazy this time; ex couples melodramatic / couple aged 21/ Long distance couple etc 

just write one thing , if shantanu losses or judges will give bad review to shantanu due to nityami , fans will bash the poor girl and blame her... and aisei risto mai reflect shuru ho jate hai

i am not questioning about shantanu's choice , i am happy for him ... but they are doing a biggest challenge right now.. kash this year na ate...

faisal muskan ka chemistry mujhe lil bit scripted lagi hai

Y12345 thumbnail

Shan judged so many events, and is now judging WOD in india for a state, I think Chennai. It's hurts to see him getting eliminated at this point of his career

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Shan judged so many events, and is now judging WOD in india for a state, I think Chennai. It's hurts to see him getting eliminated at this point of his career

is it confirmed he is eliminated πŸ˜’

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

is it confirmed he is eliminated πŸ˜’

no 

we will have to wait and see 

Y12345 thumbnail

Nityami was so average and must improve. Shan looks like a star but she was not that okay. Not even abi level. I hate to say this.

priya185 thumbnail

they got good scoresπŸ‘πŸΌ

Desi hoppers were funny teasing shantanu about being taken 

priya185 thumbnail

Shantanu was amazing he was so light on his feet

Nityami was good at least she performed

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Glad to see this here! 

Honestly, i didnt see Nityami a bit in yesterday's performance. Shantanu ate her off completely. I dont think she can be compared with Abi, she was brilliant and had continuously improved right from the first act. But then, it is unfortunate that Nityami got injured and there might be a few changes in the choreography. Hope she gets well soon and put in a lot of effort. 

Fingers crossed these two guys stay till the end.

priya185 thumbnail

credit IF

Star Plus Nach Baliye will soon see its first elimination and the first couple to be evicted from the show are Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao.

Yes, you heard it right!

In their last performance, the couple performed as pieces of chessboard. Putting up a strong performance on popular track 'Malhari' with their funky costumes that totally lit up the stage, the duo managed to pack in quite a punch with this unique act of theirs! 

While Rochelle has danced before on stage, this was Keith's first time, so in spite of all the tough lifts, postures and knee slides, the couple managed to kick off their first dance pretty well, with Rochelle checkmating Keith in the end!

But their performance failed to impress the audience and due to less vote, the couple was evicted. Another couple Urvashi Dholakia and Anuj Sachdeva shared the bottom space with the couple. 

Watch out this space to know more updates.