Poll
Which is your fav 90s on screen Jodi?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I liked SRK-Madz in DTPH.
What is so shocking?
SRK Kajol and Salman Madhuri.
Originally posted by: DelusionalMe
Are you talking about the episode where they danced on pehla pehla pyaar hai? I absolutely loved that episode and their chemistry. Salman making fun of the contemporary dance form on that song was hilarious. Clearly people were not really aware of different dance forms back then.
Oh yes that one..Kat had also come with him to promote the movie.They also danced on Didi Tera devar and I found their off screen chemistry quite sweet not the usual friend types..but more of a shy blushy mushy types.
I remember. That was such a fun episode and I still remember I was a kid back then when HAHK came but I always used to tell everyone they both are my fav and will marry each other in real. 😳 I guess they were the first couple I shipped without even knowing. 😆Originally posted by: Unconventional
Oh yes that one..Kat had also come with him to promote the movie.They also danced on Didi Tera devar and I found their off screen chemistry quite sweet not the usual friend types..but more of a shy blushy mushy types.
SRK-Kajol, Salman-Madhuri neck to neck.😲
I thought SRK-Kajol would sweep this poll. I didn't know people liked Salman-Madhuri pairing equally.
I usually like SRK with all the 90s heroines. Especially Juhi, Pretty and of course Sushmita Sen! I may be the only person to say this but I don't like SRK and Kajol as a couple. Yes I watch KKKG like every time it comes on TV but I find their jodi overrated. Maybe cause while growing I was forced to watch DDLJ on run and my cousins couldn't stop gushing about these two.
Salman Madhuri without any doubt.. Very good chemistry I loved it
...
He is a gem and while we are busy praising this genuis with his recent brilliance in MWA Lets discuss which one is your fav imtiaz ali movie as...
https://x.com/i/status/2042043545607975151
https://x.com/i/status/2037720022911762539
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
0