one gif from precap

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
one gif from precap

I know it aaj ka episode gutter hone wala haithe episode was weird, don't think i have to make gifs today
Hello Everyone🤗
I missed you all🤗
What did I miss? What is going on in the AT today?
So ex bf lied about RB... He said that RB saw Ronit kidnapping her and didnt do anything to save her..
RB spoiled NiviPam’s honeymoon..
LOL @ BAJJU TODAY 🤣 though I didn't expect him to do any less 😆 okay 5minx of Bajju sprinkled everywhere throughout the Epi 😆
what else shall i expect of him 😠😠😤😤🤬🤬😡😡Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
So ex bf lied about RB... He said that RB saw Ronit kidnapping her and didnt do anything to save her..
RB spoiled NiviPam’s honeymoon..
Ankie🤗
Nailah🤗
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
So ex bf lied about RB... He said that RB saw Ronit kidnapping her and didnt do anything to save her..
RB spoiled NiviPam’s honeymoon..
Jo kar rahe the wo ho gaya tha..✋🤣
Random Question
Does RB has a middle name or should I give him one?