Omg, what a mind boggling,mind blowing and mind blasting performance by #ViRima ❤️
They were just fire,aag laga di stage par🔥🔥
ViRima's voting line number-
1800-120-888806
Omg, what a mind boggling,mind blowing and mind blasting performance by #ViRima ❤️
They were just fire,aag laga di stage par🔥🔥
ViRima's voting line number-
1800-120-888806
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Me tooo just loved it
and sath mai irritating behavior of vishal
but yah dance is so nice, apart from my disliking for vikash's behavior
Originally posted by: opsora2090
and sath mai irritating behavior of vishal
but yah dance is so nice, apart from my disliking for vikash's behavior
Uska Dil toota hai
Originally posted by: Vishdrmzzz
Me tooo just loved it
Yup,it was too good😳
Uska Dil toota hai
madhu ne keya kia actually ?
Who is their choreo? 😉
Originally posted by: TeenRose1
Who is their choreo? 😉
Sanam
I can understand he is hurt but i wanted to put plaster on his lips. He's making me dislike him which i don't want to do. He played my fav character Tevar on Kulfi very well. I hope he only does more fiction than reality.
Originally posted by: TeenRose1
I can understand he is hurt but i wanted to put plaster on his lips. He's making me dislike him which i don't want to do. He played my fav character Tevar on Kulfi very well. I hope he only does more fiction than reality.
He was always like this. Ek number ka mufat. I like him from Begusarai days