Wow he looks good
But not like SRK smile 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wow he looks good
But not like SRK smile 😳
OMG, he is really smiling!! This is one rare picture of his, in public domain.
Thanks for sharing
Paps ko dekh kar iska mood kharab ho jata hai kya?😕
He desire to become bigger than his dad, ab tension to hogi na yeh kaise karu ??????
He desire to become bigger than his dad, ab tension to hogi na yeh kaise karu ??????
Despite SRK saying that Aryan is interested in directing movies I do think that eventually Aryan will give in to the outside pressure and become an actor even if it’s just for a handful of movies.
Don’t like Aryan smiling; I like the whole smug arrogant constipated whiskey look he usually has
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Don’t like Aryan smiling; I like the whole smug arrogant constipated whiskey look he usually has
🤣 🤣
Here also he is not smiling
I think some need to ask him to say cheese😃
And that’s going to work?
Throwback video of Ranveer Alia before Alia’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW9GYTTjhMM/?igsh=bm5pMnMxYnBqNWRo
https://x.com/i/status/2075440970410479733
...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcL5-QLpVGM/?igsh=MW8xMDg2enlwcGF6ZA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcIuAK9gsT3/?igsh=bWN2bDQwY2ZncG1j
0