This will be Salman’s lal badshah/mrityudaata
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This will be Salman’s lal badshah/mrityudaata
Originally posted by: KV5RBAMKZN2QMGTE
Nepali ma bhaloo bhaneko ekdum naramro ho 🤦🏼♀️... ewww
It is like golden shower of Nepal based Nepali.😆
Here in Shillong, Bhaloo means Bear.😆
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
It is like golden shower of Nepal based Nepali.😆
Here in Shillong, Bhaloo means Bear.😆
😆😆😆
Who cares! Dua hain ki flop ho jaye. I did the same with Bharat too and voila! 😋
Bharat was not a flop.Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
Who cares! Dua hain ki flop ho jaye. I did the same with Bharat too and voila! 😋
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
Bharat was not a flop.
It wasnt a blockbuster by Bhai's standards though. It underperformed i think 🤔 going by the last thing I saw on the review thread.
yes it didn't got the elusive 300 crores but it didn't flopped.Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
It wasnt a blockbuster by Bhai's standards though. It underperformed i think 🤔 going by the last thing I saw on the review thread.
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
yes it didn't got the elusive 300 crores but it didn't flopped.
It did by his standards. Or whatever his fans were expecting. 😆Touted as the biggest movie ever by their one and only.
Numbers don't really matter and never have. It was a forgettable movie that is already out of the people's mind. It will be like all those random movies like Jai Ho and dozens of others which people forget even exist after a while.
I have a feeling this movie will flop badly. At least, from the plot I read in internet. I don't know how SLB will pull this off.
https://x.com/alwaysbollywood/status/2042790118604583239?s=46
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/accept-the-end-arjun-kapoor-gets-fans-worried-family-feud-career-stress-or-something-deeper_233494
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
2