Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I hope the Sari is as beautiful as it looks in this Amaro filter.
Gorgeous! ... Beautiful sari .. 😍😍
Beautiful floral saree.
Too much high quality makes this hairstyle look weird here.
Beautiful saree n ugly earrings... Why do these rich bolly peeps wear tacky accessories
Why is the volume of hair so less ?
Awww i love her sari ❤️
Indian girls like wearing big earrings with Indian wears.
Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf
Beautiful saree n ugly earrings... Why do these rich bolly peeps wear tacky accessories
Originally posted by: KrishnaKeshava
Indian girls like wearing big earrings with Indian wears.
I know that.. Evn I like big earrings sometimes.. Bt this is like an ugly chandelier light..
Gorgeous saari and she looks great too. The hairstyle looks so messy though, and not in a good way.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/aditya-seal-and-anushka-ranjan-announce-their-first-pregnancy-ive-waited-a-hundred-years_234584
My two worlds!!!!! Virat my fave praising my fave Ranveer!!!!
Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan, Nupur, Stebin and Varun Sharma new video https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYZsMdftRb5/?igsh=MWZxbm91cjU2NGl1MA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/Db7hwU-mp6C/?img_index=2 igsh=MWlrdmFoM2N5ZWxoZg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/rajesh-sharma-hospitalised-after-suspected-insect-bite-on-prabhas-film-set-2943446-2026-07-08...
41