Out of Haveli straight into my Heart….I love you Maidam……..My RagKor a

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Out of Haveli straight into my Heart….I love you Maidam……..My RagKor

(Nikki I lost count of how many times I had watched your VM of RagKor scenes…. Especially the Confession scene and the hotel scene…. suddenly thought everybody are doing a throwback why not me…though its not a Thursday... but does it matter when it comes to my ficfam??. Now that RagKor (ourficfam) have come a long way….. over twelve years………………. a simple chewing of cud)

It was an evening……

The cubs and roses were at home with daddy while Chakor was getting ready to go to a simple function at one of the welfare centre.  It was just for few hours so she said she would go alone though the Rowdy wanted to go… but her word is last.

She was in a simple plain yellow saree with a plain blouse, small bindi. Just her mangalsutra and her sindoor . Rowdy got lost in that… and was back hugging her… You are making me remember something he said….hmmm…. It was 12 years back that he got mesmerized in that beauty which had breezed in front of him in his imagination when Anjor described her mumma….Raaghav its getting late. I shall leave….. He held her hand and said say I shall be back and don’t say I shall leave. 

Aaawh…. My Rowdy is superstitious…. Hmmm with you yes, he said kissing her forehead.  Ok stay safe and get back soon,  you look too beautiful he said winking, pulling her closer to him.. pecking her cheeks…

She waved bye to the kids and him and went with the Mansion driver.

He was playing with the kids but,  that word I shall leave was echoing and he was feeling restless..

A couple of hours later Raaghav got a call from the Mansion driver.  Whaaat???? He jumped….He told the kids to be together and the Lion just jumped onto his Rover and roared. 

He just raged to the welfare run hospital with palpitation.  Chakor!!! he shouted the moment he stopped the Rover….. he was shouting…. Running …calling her but her phone was switched off… he was mad….he was calling out hysterical….. Tears rolling.... when he saw her on the chair in the corner of the corridor… he just ran to her… what happened?  The driver told that you got hurt.  Where? How?  Are you ok? Show me ? Lets go a bigger hospital?  He was sweating, perplexed.

Raaghav please please calm yourself. She said……WHAT CALM ?…if something happens to you, he just flared up… I cannot loose you again NO ..he just hugged her forgetting where he was…. Raaghav pleaseee… she calmed him…I am fine…. Just a little bruise… nothing…the little boy beside said… Uncle  …I am sorry, I tried to cross the road when a speeding car came by… Chakor Mam, just ran and pushed me and she too fell down .her mobile also fell down and she got hurt. He came to sense… holding her still he turned to him… Beta are you ok? He quickly asked the little boy who was dazed.  Yes the boy said…only madam is hurt…thankfully she had only a minor bruise…. She just had a Tetanus injection.  

He told the mansion driver to leave and Ragkor started together.  He was still palpitating….. he stopped the Rover on the roadside … he just hugged her… Raaghav its nothing just a simple bruise… I am perfectly fine… you are worrying too much she said. The driver just saw the car speeding towards me so he must have got confused that I was hit. 

No… am not worrying… I just cannot afford anything to happen to you even a small bruise.  You are too precious Chakor he said. I love you too much…. She too teared… cupping his face.. Yes Me too.  Just to calm him she gently was about to place her lips when his phone rang.  It was Aayansh, daddy what happened…. Is mumma ok, why did you run without saying anything… the poor child was agonized…Yes Aayansh I am fine, don’t worry said Chakor…. We are coming home she said.  Ok mumma, love you the little one said.

Raaghav , need to repair my phone as it fell down and broke …she said.  I will get a new one he said.

They both laughed suddenly realizing their short moment was cut short by their chota villain…. Ha ha thera Romeo pops up from nowhere ....He kissed her hands and drove.

The family had the dinner together and were off to bed….

Raaghav was in the balcony rocking chair with his pyjama and was bare chest still not able to get over the last few minutes of agony.  Just calming down in the chill breeze.The birdie came in after talking to the welfare centre.

She was still in her saree…. She walked to the balcony and sat on his lap, resting her head on his chest… he hugged her…he was placing his chin on her head.. They both were silent for few minutes…Closing their eyes just wanted to be in each others embrace.

Her hands was caressing his torso, remembering the way he jittered a few moments ago. 

She suddenly remembered that day when Anjor spoke about the yellow saree and the way he stood lost at the Haveli…

All those hidden memories were running through her…. She was tearing…. His torso was getting wet…. He was also reminiscing those long forgotten days…

He hugged her tighter as though she was leaving him to go away… Raaghav are you alright she asked. No… am not….I really got scared, worried as something would have happened to you, as your those words were scaring me…. He kissed her forehead… I cannot afford to loose you Chakor, just cannot he was just squeezing her tight. My breath will stop even before yours... shhhh please dont say that she closed his mouth... 

She looked up to him…. looking into his eyes she was just tearing… She suddenly said cupping his face….I now feel so bad that I slapped you, slapped due to my insecurity when you very beautifully,honestly and sincerely confessed your love to me.. I am sor….. He just closed her lips.   Kissing her…. He said please lets never talk about those days which may bring you pain, he said.

No Raaghav…. But ….tell me when did you start to feel for me… was it at the jail when you were wrongly accused and I was the reason for it….. he closed her lips… I told you never to talk and its not your mistake…. Which we both know.

But… he said,  since you asked…. Let me tell you… When you walked out of your Haveli with Anjor for seeking justice for Rajoo…. That day you walked straight into my heart , My Maidam....as I knew my heart was starting to flutter as I saw you,  the eagle who flew down the stairs….  That day I decided to myself, even if you will not love me I will forever stay to protect you and love My Maidam only...…

he continued....

I knew you would not break your barrier and allow me so I did not want to share my feelings but I knew I could only love you.

I knew you would not even think to retain me once Anjor gets well,  so I did not want to share my feelings but at my heart I started loving you Chakor, but please don’t think me wrong, but never in a possessive way as I know a Rowdy can nowhere be near a bold and beautiful lady… he lowered his eyes, when she kissed his eyes…I never lusted you even in my dreams till that day we met again...

Chakor… please tell me when did you even thought to allow my thoughts in you he asked.

She went into his chest again and kissed, you are too pure Raaghav that even when my walls were cracking I was not ready to accept it…. But... that day when you ran into the river without knowing to swim, you wanted to save me that day I felt your thoughts were trying to make through those crevices ….. she whimpered…. 

He calmed her and said,  yes I knew as that night out at the river side made me realize you will never allow any harm on me…  I saw your walls cracking when you were lost for those few minutes you were drunk… you were ready to spill your heart out…but things were going in a different way…..

Hmmmm… he was caressing her waist, while her saree was slithering…

She hugged him and reminisced how his love was taken for granted and that greedy and obsessive one took advantage of him and in the bargain tried to distance him from her from his soul and eventually tried to erase her memory from him... she cried a lot...

Raaghav if something had happened to you due to those shocks…. Its all my….. he lifted her chin closing her lips…… took her into the room and placed her on him in the bed…

Nothing would have happened as inspite of those they could not shake you out of me as you were just twined in my neurons, my veins, my blood vessels.  I love you Chakor that nothing could erase you out of me …. from my mind or from my heart.

She still was in tears…. He lifted her and said…

…. On that day when you asked me to go… I left my soul and walked lifeless ran like mad back to AZ….. but…… He infact shivered a lot…She hugged him…Raaghav, she kissed him passionately… and you waited for me… he asked her… wiping her tears....Tell me…Why is it we are talking about this now?

He pressed her onto him…slowly kissing her nape… He wanted to come out of those memories…. Do we need to talk about, while we can do something better…. Lets throwback those throwbacks down….and let’s celebrate that we are now together..

Celebrate … but how?? She asked… they had many demos but celebration….??

He smiled ….She realized her Rowdy was getting into his way....… she said let me go change as I just came off without changing.

He pulled her close to him with eyes full of desire… kissing her…my birdie you make me crazy and this yellow saree….. just caressing her back and down the waist… he was kissing her neck and down her valley… His torso was indeed turning hot… and what’s the need to change when……she blushed…

Placing her down very very slowly,  he was kissing her all over and his hands was brushing her mounds bringing down her pallu… unbuttoning her blouse while kissing her lips softly…

Its celebration today…. So … he said….. so she asked… lets love each other in a memorable way he said.  She smiled…cupping his face, you have made every love memorable Raaghav… hmmmm…

He slowly started kissing her while removing her blouse…taking her assets…. Slowly very slowly as he decided to make it like a celebration…. To enjoy and savor every moment of their victory of their love…

She was ready to sublime in his love and wanted to love him the way he wanted.  She kissed his torso, caressed his hardened masculine packs… kissed his biceps…. They are too strong she said.. yes strong to always keep you in my arms… to protect you... to love you…smiling he just pressed her twinies making her go into that reviere..

Chakor I love you, love you too much he said, and I cannot afford to loose you even for a second… He was taking her in his stride…. He was placing  soft kisses over her assets, down to her navel and kissed her waist, going upto her valley…

She was also kissing him all over and he was feeling high.  He slowly removed her saree and both were in their blissful suit as they wanted to mingle in their warmth.  He was extremely passionate and was on fire…

Chakor…. He said kissing her.. holding her tight… lets not talk again about the past as we need to live our lives and love like there is no tomorrow… She nodded yes so how are you going to love me Rowdy asked the sexy birdie.  

We both have emerged as winners so we need to taste the victory slowly, enjoy every moment.  She realized he is going to turn her and enjoy her the most ..

He wanted to make love to her in the most beautiful,precious and soft way. He brought the quilt over them and ensured the packet was there beside as it was no sooner going to be over…… he brought the best one a premier one for that was indeed a premier night for both…

They both were subliming into each other and all I could see was the smooth movement of the quilt inside those guarded curtains around them with their sweet moanings and kissings…

They are indeed celebrating their love which has won overall those pain and agony of seperation that was thrown on them and they wanted to love and live every moment like there was no tomorrow.

Sweet moanings, mumblings…kissings..only I could hear ……It was going on and on till the dawn making me doze off …..

It was not easy for him to win her and the pure soul did open his heart to make her walk straight from the haveli into his, without any expectations as for him, his Maidam was his soul, to love for ever and ever. 

It was not easy for her either to break her walls but she indeed realised she was already residing in his heart but she did not know when she walked in….

But ...when they both realized that they had indeed won over each other then true to the fact it indeed calls for not a simple demo but a full fledged celebration. And Rowdy never leaves a chance to celebrate with his Birdie for she is too precious for him, and we all know getting his sexy birdie into a romantic mood is a herculean task...

So... Sooo what so so all get back to your work.... 😉..They are at work....who!!! ooops!!! chup....

There are too many throwbacks on insta / twitter and you all know Sumi the dumbo me I don’t know to edit /post vm on insta and twitter and this Forum is my only place where I can throw back all my emotions….. so here it is a simple post of RagKor throw back…….

I did not intend to do a post but finally you all know who pushed me to !!! uggh ….

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful story.

Loved how Raghav worried about Chakor and fussed about her when he reached the party. 

You mentioned the yellow sari ❤️.

Aayansh ruining their moment even when he isn't with them 😆.

Their talk was very emotional, finally they could put the past behind them.

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Beautiful story. thanks a lot this made my day...

Loved how Raghav worried about Chakor and fussed about her when he reached the party. 

You mentioned the yellow sari ❤️.

Aayansh ruining their moment even when he isn't with them 😆.

Their talk was very emotional, finally they could put the past behind them.

Mai thanks so so much deary.  A big smile on my face seeing your comment as it means a lot.

all the throw backs on insta and twitter made me  crave for Meejay more but... as you always say we have to go forward so yes.... 

I always felt in the show (its better not to talk about but still) they should have taken it slow.. but ... hmm

just to chillax  ...

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sumiiii totally loved the throwback.....fabulous as usual.👏👏👏👏.... how I wish the serial had taken all this into consideration rather than the leap..... 🙄🙄🙄we would still be enjoying MEEJAY!!!!!

Hee heee loved aayansh too😜 and the yellow saree.... reminded me of my VM with the chandni song❤❤❤

The celebration idea.... simply🔥🔥🔥 I am anyways raghavfied.... added to it all this in your story makes me go ga ga over him like some crazy teenager🙈🙈

Thank you for all your effort and lovely stories you keep churning😘😘😘😘

Ps.....poor you! Who pushed you to do the post.... do I know that person🤔🤔🤔

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

Mai thanks so so much deary.  A big smile on my face seeing your comment as it means a lot.

all the throw backs on insta and twitter made me  crave for Meejay more but... as you always say we have to go forward so yes.... 

I always felt in the show (its better not to talk about but still) they should have taken it slow.. but ... hmm

just to chillax  ...

Yes they should've slowly developed Ragkor's story but sadly they didn't to force the love triangle track, Imli's entry messed up the story.

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Sritama for the lovely words. 

Lovely story Sumi di❤❤felt so nostalgic..recalling all d Ragkor moments...craving n missing MeeJay more n more😢😢Chakor in a yellow saree💛seeing her Raghav reminiscing that earlier moment😍💛his anxiety n concern abt Chakor,d way he reacted after d call..loved it..n chota villain once again spoiling their moment😆poor Ragkor😄Ragkor's emotional conversation😍both dem indulging in recollection of past events..casting their minds n hearts back to d earlier days..such a beautiful scene it was❤indeed both of dem emerged as winners after all d painful hardships n heartbreaking separations❤Ragkor celebrating their victory,subliming into each other's bliss..expressing their love for each other..just picture perfect😍❤thank u so much Sumi di for dis beautiful mood enhancer..loved it so much❤❤

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Sumiiii totally loved the throwback.....fabulous as usual.👏👏👏👏.... how I wish the serial had taken all this into consideration rather than the leap..... 🙄🙄🙄we would still be enjoying MEEJAY!!!!!

Hee heee loved aayansh too😜 and the yellow saree.... reminded me of my VM with the chandni song❤❤❤

The celebration idea.... simply🔥🔥🔥 I am anyways raghavfied.... added to it all this in your story makes me go ga ga over him like some crazy teenager🙈🙈

Thank you for all your effort and lovely stories you keep churning😘😘😘😘

Ps.....poor you! Who pushed you to do the post.... do I know that person🤔🤔🤔

Nikkiii 🤗🤗

@block ahan ahaan 

Raaghavfied that need to be told kya 😄😄

Yes ofcourse dear indeed teenager just a recycled one... Full of fida 💃💃💃shows in your insta post which i love the most 😍😍😍😘😘😘

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so so much Smita for the lovely words. 

OMG Sumi what an unexpected, wonderful  write up 👌👌. Great way of celebrating the victory of their journey of 12 long years👏👏, reminiscing of their pure, impeccable & eternal love saga 😍 😍 . Your story made me wandering in my memory lane, mentioning about all occurance, the tangled circumstances ,even of the greedy, psychopathic lady 😡. 

Loved the way Raghav was fascinated by her breathtaking beauty as yellow saree made Chakor more attractive & glamorous 😍 😍 . His concern for her going alone, her "I shall go "made him restless. He's worried about her, her small wound left him bemused & perplexed. He was getting so anxious, so frightened of losing her. Loved the car scene❤😍 a short but sweet moment but interrupted by Aa, the sweet little rival😊😊😉😉.

Then their heart touching conversation, reminiscing the past, from her leaving haveli to their abrupt separation, all the scenes were flashing in front of my eyes.Their longingness & desire for each other was never enough. Even they always afraid of live or to die apart from each other . Loved their long embrace, then subliming in each other 😍 😍 They should celebrate their love & togetherness as their love has reached the peak after transgressing all the hurdles👏👏. No words to describe their passionate scene 🔥🔥😍 😍 , as you have such an efficiency to write such scenario  in the perfect way. Thank you dear for this fantastic throwback 👌👌❤❤.

Unquote 

Your words mean a lot 🙏🙏

LuvSSever thumbnail

Sumi dear🤗

you hv just rained the forum with some good one shots. Again this reminscing Ragkor memory through them with that yellow saree in pic❤ loved it. And their romance you always make me 🙈😂.. good one again. its good to travel to those old memories, when , how they started liking each other and comebck here. all these details wasnt given importance in show