Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l
Okkies I got u 😊
Creatives did a good job here 😆Pooja's surname conflict is cleared now..I hope.
So she is Pooja Sippy Kapoor 👏
Yes actually, so thoughtful of them.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l
Okkies I got u 😊
Creatives did a good job here 😆Pooja's surname conflict is cleared now..I hope.
So she is Pooja Sippy Kapoor 👏
Yes actually, so thoughtful of them.
This is actually a clever cv idea. It is technically correct as some folks now use both mom & dad surnames.
It also allows the cvs to keep connecting her with the Sippys in the viewers’ minds as the plot is all about Rastogis vs Sippys. Calling her Pooja Kapoor wld not hv played on that conflict theme... “woh Sippys kya samajhte hain, un Sippys ko dekh loongi” etc.
It's not unseen. Kankana Sen Sharma got her surnames from her mother Aparna Sen and father Mukul Sharma. She didn't add Sori after marrying Ranvir Sori.
Had the same question initially.....I think today we got the answer that...why pooja's surname is sippy....she's given her mom's surname( nishi also use sippy as her surname) ..,.and not kapoor as yk is not pooja's biological father
YK is not her real dad so technically she is Sippy
Going with Nishi adamant, stubborn character she's also a bit bad tempered, quarrelsome, I think going with her character she must be having an affair with someone who dumped her as she was pregnant then Yash married her, that's why his mother does not get along with Nishi.