Originally posted by: Madhu_Scarlet
Can we get another ML for Prerna and pair up these two please? 😃
Ohh I wish😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Madhu_Scarlet
Can we get another ML for Prerna and pair up these two please? 😃
Ohh I wish😆
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
🤣 anurag vs bajaj gang ban ke forum maein dange macha rahe hai
Dekho dekho in dono ko
Ksg pls leave our parth
Why you wanna do that naughtiness with parto
Pls humaein parth chod dho
And pls tumara hair colour change karo pls
Feeling hi nahi aaraha😠
I found Bajaj has more chemistry with Anurag then Prerna..even their faceoffs have more spark than Pre-Bajaj scene's
More than Parth Anurag is in danger😆..I remember in one of the offscreen interviews Ksg said that more than Prerna I miss Anurag 🤣
ooops mere anurag 😆 sab uske peeche pade haiI found Bajaj has more chemistry with Anurag then Prerna..even their faceoffs have more spark than Pre-Bajaj scene's
More than Parth Anurag is in danger😆..I remember in one of the offscreen interviews Ksg said that more than Prerna I miss Anurag 🤣
Anurag ko bachalo pls ... Ksg se
Yes bajrag have more chemistry thats true👍🏼
I just love Mr.bajaj..I mean ksg.He rocks ..omg,he is such a sweetie pie😊
Start a BajRag AT no please. They seriously have great chemistry.