Mujhe Neend nahi aarahi. This is wrong.😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe Neend nahi aarahi. This is wrong.😡
That just summed up the entire fandom, like Duh!🤣
Even I woke up and thought aaj Rishabh Bajaj ne kya kiya hoga and PreRish pe kya scene aaya hoga..And phir I realized aaj toh Saturday hai...😆
Good morning.. 😊
Originally posted by: MysticRiver
Even I woke up and thought aaj Rishabh Bajaj ne kya kiya hoga and PreRish pe kya scene aaya hoga..And phir I realized aaj toh Saturday hai...😆
Good morning.. 😊
Morning🤗
you have to tell me your name! What do i call you?
I slept on the wrong side and my hand is compromised. It hurts. 😭
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I slept on the wrong side and my hand is compromised. It hurts. 😭
compromised.🤣
haan toh body ka pura weight girega toh haath compromise hi na hona hai kaunsa main lightweighted hoon. Sumo hoon main 😭Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
compromised.🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
haan toh body ka pura weight girega toh haath compromise hi na hona hai kaunsa main lightweighted hoon. Sumo hoon main 😭
The word just gave me entirely different ideas🤣
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
The word just gave me entirely different ideas🤣
