You saw her yesterday's IG story?
It was related to something along these lines with respect to the episode.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You saw her yesterday's IG story?
It was related to something along these lines with respect to the episode.
You saw her yesterday's IG story?
It was related to something along these lines with respect to the episode.
ya ya she is smart
Tell me one thing when lava bit drishti
She didn't bite.
She didn't bite.
And did drishti talked to rahasya taara too
You saw her yesterday's IG story?
It was related to something along these lines with respect to the episode.
No I didnt.
Let me go and check if it's still there.
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
And did drishti talked to rahasya taara too
A big NO
It was shared by one more page I guess.
A big NO
So you saying the one in the drikshit scene was kadri?
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda
So you saying the one in the drikshit scene was kadri?
I don't know.
I am confused now.
A big NO
So its kaanch rani