Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Kar toh di, ab bhi varmala Wala dikh Raha hai Kya
Bijlani wala change karo 🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Kar toh di, ab bhi varmala Wala dikh Raha hai Kya
Bijlani wala change karo 🤪🤣
Woh toh tab jab Prerna karegi. Here Ammu was talking about RB massaging his wife's head. 😆Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Uska sara white nikal aayega🤣
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Let me find it.
Acha batao who's in your DP??
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Woh toh tab jab Prerna karegi. Here Ammu was talking about RB massaging his wife's head. 😆
Acha 🤣
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Bijlani wala change karo 🤪🤣
Kyuuuuu I absolutely love them ❤️
😆Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Zyada show off mat karo abhi 🤪
AMIGOS KAB POST KAROGI MUJHE NEEND AA RAHI HAI ZOR KI😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Lol I had already imagined this scene but in bajaj's office Where pre is immitating her hubby in front of employees & piche se bajju enters n says mrs bajaj aap hand movement galat kar rhi hai 🤣
Or maybe telling Prerna, 'Good show Mrs. Bajaj..Please continue'..🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
mereko OS Chahiye

Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Head massage is too much. 😆
Shruti I need your help, from now onwards I will be pretty inactive, will only come here to post gifs when I get the time, please do let me know if something big happens, like important spoilers or segments? just Incase I end up missing anything, I have decided to not visit the main forum anymore! Thanks 🤗 also are there any post restrictions for 20% WL?