yeah Tom. And jerry, powerpuff girls, Johnny quest, Dexter labOriginally posted by: socioboss9797
Yeah re... uss time ke cartoons kuch alag hi the...ab Chota bheem makes me puke..
I used to watch Noddy, Oswald, Spongebob and Shinchan...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeah Tom. And jerry, powerpuff girls, Johnny quest, Dexter labOriginally posted by: socioboss9797
Yeah re... uss time ke cartoons kuch alag hi the...ab Chota bheem makes me puke..
I used to watch Noddy, Oswald, Spongebob and Shinchan...
Originally posted by: socioboss9797
Yeah re... uss time ke cartoons kuch alag hi the...ab Chota bheem makes me puke..
I used to watch Noddy, Oswald, Spongebob and Shinchan...
Wow same here
yeah Tom. And jerry, powerpuff girls, Johnny quest, Dexter lab
Tom and Jerry, power puff girls, winx club
Don't know about Johny quest and Dexter lab 😅
Wow same here
Were you born in late 1990's?
Originally posted by: socioboss9797
Are you born in late 1990's?
I am of 2000
yeah Tom. And jerry, powerpuff girls, Johnny quest, Dexter lab
Haan re those too! Memories❤️
I am of 2000
Phir toh tum choti ho mujhse...but these cartoons were very popular back then in early 2000s
Tom and Jerry, power puff girls, winx club
Don't know about Johny quest and Dexter lab 😅
Hey even I watched winx club...
Originally posted by: socioboss9797
Phir toh tum choti ho mujhse...but these cartoons were very popular back then in early 2000s
That's true 😌
Originally posted by: socioboss9797
Hey even I watched winx club...
👍🏼