He again saves her from param 
Ishita also saved him from falling down 
They have sorted their issues 
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Superb and Amazing Chapter 

Finally Ishita gets information about that night and the fact that 
the baby is Raman's 
but it also seemed like she was drugged as she was the first one to strip herself 
and strip Raman thereafter 
and she was the one that actually did everything with Raman 
maybe it was Param that drugged her 
but I'm glad that the baby is Raman's 
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Please continue this story soon Di..🙂

Thank you...

01828363112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update waiting fr next update , plz continue soon

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shocking update 

Raaz se parda haat gaya chalo k dono k beech kuch hua ab final haat na baki h

ananyachaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please update this one soon

waiting for its turn

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Summary

Story of ishra,where Raman is mentally unstable and Ishita was her caretaker.one day Ishita fainted and declared pregnant,the test happened and the child was proved to be of Raman,so Mr bhalla make them marry just for the baby while Ishita wanted to avenge Raman but slowly she is understanding that Raman can't do this to her and now trying to find her culprit.

PART 9

Raman-u know ishi,u behaved very badly with me that day,u scratched all over my back and chest.mujhe kitna pain hua tha,u have kissed me badly on my lips,it started bleeding.phir bhi Maine tumhe nahi daanta,infact I make u wear clothes,made u sleep comfortably,still u got angry on me.kyun Kiya aisa mere saath,main toh achcha hoon naa,I am ur best friend naa.he was go on saying while ishita's mind was still on raman's words that they have did it ,moreover she was the one who was provoking him .

Ishita-kya sach mein aisa hua hai,yaa Raman is just making stories ,nahi story nahi ho sakti,or else he may not know about that blood shed bedsheet.iska Matlab he is telling the truth,toh mujhe kuch yaad kyun nahi hai,agar yeh sab sach mein hua hai ,toh mujhe yaad kyun nahi.she was thinking try to remember the happenings of that night when Raman said-i am tired ishi,make me sleep.saying so he placed his head on her lap.

Seeing her still lost,he said bit loudly -sulao naa.

Ishita look at him hearing his voice and he signalled to pat him to sleep.she start caressing his hair softly and humming a song to make him sleep while he too close his eyes.

Ishita-achcha Raman,aapko date yaad hai,kab hua tha yeh sab.she asked thinking to get some more clue.

Raman-no,I don't remember but I fell ill after that night.tumne itna bite Kiya tha ki mujhe fever ho gaya tha,don't u remember.tumne mujhe patti bhi ki thi.kitne gande se behave kiya tha tumne mere saath.he said innocently.

Ishita-really sorry Raman,for hurting u and also for thinking that u can do something so dirty with me.really sorry Raman,she said kissing his temple.

Raman smiled feeling her kiss and said-its ok,as long as u r with me,I am ok with everything.he said and closed his eyes again and very soon he slept while she continued caressing his hair for long.she was feeling light after knowing Raman wasn't the real culprit ,yes he is the father of her baby but he didn't raped her,she herself gave her to him.may be in drugged condition but it was her only.and she was also feeling happy that it was him not a leech like param.she was feeling relieved that she is married to Raman and carrying his baby not param's.

Ishita-main toh soch bhi nahi sakti mera Kya hota if it was param's kid and I have to be his wife.nahi,I can't even think to his wife,Raman bhale hi unstable hai but he is not a pervert like param.i feel safe with him and today I am very much relieved knowing that Raman is innocent,my Raman is not the culprit.she said and then smiled at her thought .

Ishita-ofcourse he is mine,I have always adored him,he is way too cute and innocent.and now he belongs to me,sunn rahe hai Raman,ab aap mere hai sirf mere.i belong to u and u belongs to me,yeh feeling kitni overwhelming hai .she said softly caressing his cheek.she made him sleep peacefully on the pillow and settled beside him.

She placed her face on her palm and start admiring him.

Ishita-kal Kya hoga nahi jaanti,but for today I am very happy that my Raman is innocent and my Raman is mine .she said and again pecked his forehead while he snuggle into her looking for her warmth.she wrapped him in her arms and closed her eyes feeling happy and contented ,and very soon both were in deep slumber cuddled into each other .

After an hour or two ,Raman get up feeling weight on his chest and saw ishita sleeping hiding her face in him.he smiled fully and was getting up slowly when he remembered about their baby .he put his hand on her tummy and start caressing it softly.

Raman-tumhe pata hai tum mere baby ho,u know we did shame shame toh tum aa gaye yahan.he was saying happily when he remembered last time ishita's reaction and said-i should go ,ishi uth gayi toh phir gussa ho jayegi.saying so he was going when he felt her hold on his hand.he turned and saw Ishita looking at him.

Raman got scared and said -sorry,phir nahi karunga,don't be angry.

Ishita-nahi gussa karungi ,u can love ur baby.its ur right.she said making Raman happy.

Raman-tum sachchi gussa nahi karogi,he asked happily.

Ishita nodded and call him to her .he happily settled beside her and start caressing her tummy talking anything and everything while she was lovingly caressing his hair feeling happy hearing his cute talk.

Raman-i love u baby,he said and kissed her navel making her close eyes feeling his touch moaning in pleasure.

Raman look at her and asked -what happened,dard hua Kya??

Ishita-nahi achcha lagaa,do it again naa.

Raman kissed her navel again and again and again making her loose her sense completely.

Ishita opened her arms and invite him to her .he came closer to her and she said-u liked it.

Raman-kya??

Ishita-kissing me.

Raman -yes,I liked it,mujhe toh tum bhi bahut achchi lagti ho,but tum gussa ho jaati ho.

Ishita lovingly caressed his face and said-what if I want u to do it??

Raman-tumhe bhi achcha lagaa??

Ishita nodded in yes and said-i liked it and want to close every distance between us,can we do that again??

Raman-what,that shame shame thing.he asked to which she nodded.

Raman-but u already have baby,aur kitna baby chahiye,he asked innocently making her smile.

Ishita-its not only for baby but also a way to show ur affection.u love me naa.

Raman nodded and said-ok,but tum gussa toh nahi hongi naa,he asked to which she nodded in no.

Raman-but mujhe toh yaad bhi nahi that how we did it and also I don't how to do it.

Ishita -that I will teach u,come closer,she said opening her arms for him.he came closer and kept his head on her orb making her feel lost.she lost start caressing his hair when he ask -kya karun??

Ishita-kiss me.

Raman-where??

Ishita took his lips to the crook of her neck and said-here.he obliged her and start kissing her while she closed her eyes feeling heavenly .she start moaning in pleasure while he too start getting affected with her touches.she pulled him to her level and took his lips in her.she start kissing him ,at first he resisted and tried to withdraw but slowly he too start responding enjoying the kiss.

She took his hand to her blouse and he look at her with questioning eyes.

Ishita-remove this,she said huskily in his ears to which he nodded in no.

Ishita-trust me,u will love it.she said and took his hand to her blouse.he very hesitantly opened it ,she told him to remove her undergarment also and soon she was laying infront of him in semi nude condition.she pulled him to her and said taking him to her globes -have it.

He obliged to her and start kissing ,biting ,sucking her orbs taking her to another world.slowly he too start enjoying and start loving her worshipping her bare body while she was also enjoying his raw touches.

Soon both were lost in their pool of passion and very slowly he entered into her marking her as his.ishita closed her eyes feeling heavenly while he too felt fell on her feeling his extreme .

He closed his eyes and very soon he was fast asleep again while she was just caressing his bare body over her naked form.

Ishita-i don't know,it was my pregnancy harmonal change or my real crave for love,but all I know is that I loved u being near me,very very near to me,waise bhi aapke pyaar par haq hai mujhe,after all I am ur wife and mother of ur would be baby,so I am entitled to get all ur love.she said and pulled their duvet over them to have a sound sleep together again.

That's all for now,enjoy.

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz update soon 

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Story is getting interesting day by day 

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Very passionate update
Loved it..Happy 2 knw that ki ishus. Galad daily dur bigata.

Superb