Originally posted by: 4GBZ3TNOOUBRCHYN
I too thought the same but she gonna be his sis maybe
Anki says so...will be good then I guess
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 4GBZ3TNOOUBRCHYN
I too thought the same but she gonna be his sis maybe
Anki says so...will be good then I guess
Originally posted by: SCU6TR4AH2Y4MLVC
RB x Anurag ka BDSM. No thappads tho.😛
Thappad se zyada🤪
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
awww such a cute Gif. 😘😘😘😘😘
Have a safe trip. You come soon and write for us 😘😘😘 extra puchis 😘😘😘😘
And yes wohi hoga 😊😊😊
Ye lo tumhare liye ek aur cute gif.. 
Thankooo....Yes will come back and write, in full on PreRish mode...❤️
Waisa hua toh it will make us all go..I think Sneha will be the first catalyst making PreRish bond and find a stable ground in their relationship....

Amigos kab update karogi just asking no pressure 😭😂
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Haan par milega kab😔😔
I think near future mein aise scenes ke asar hai, PreRish getting into the groove as parents.. I am saying this as teacher aa rahi hai na toh shayad apne saath 'parent teacher meet' ka bahar bhi laayegi..☺️
SP pehle bajju ko hamara bajaj banaya , ab astronauts
❤️Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0YG9mVJ3WD/?igshid=1lc95mhddafy2
Shrutiiiii ko chahiye tha BTS Yea lo teacher Parent and Baby ❤️
Thank you for sharing! ❤️
i like every time you ask for it and i fetch them magically 😆 feels like I am a Genie kind of a person 🤣 you keep on asking ok 10 mein se 1 time toh ayega hi 🤣
Bajju apna star hai star what can he not do universal Collective PyaarOriginally posted by: opsora2090
SP pehle bajju ko hamara bajaj banaya , ab astronauts
Aw bajju , prerna and sneha . tino hi school jayega ...wooooooow