Bajju sneha scenes ❤️ i want bts of Jis x Karan though 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Bajju sneha scenes ❤️ i want bts of Jis x Karan though 😭
Unfortunately haan 🙈🤣Originally posted by: KFOQY2C4C7ZNUXV6
kya tumlog milke beizzati karte rehte ho.🤣😭
I've become so lazy although.😆
Take your time. Np. We want only quality☺️
Originally posted by: JDF2HWYXSAJVWZOS
Kisi ko meri updating skills pe bharosa nahi. Theek hai.
BTW I WASTED A WHOLE HOUR REWATCHING DMG SCENES. KILL ME.😳
OS on the way? 
I want Papa-Mumma-Baby ek saath ka pic
yea main hoon 😳Originally posted by: MysticRiver
OS on the way?
I just read there is going to be one more addition to BM? Some family friend girl? So then P will feel possessiveness for RB is it? That might be so good to c. But I doubt.
MM now totally it's going to be😆 let's rename all the ATs to MM 1 and MM 2.
This show is proving to be quite hilarious...loving it
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
proud parents ❤️
Ankie zara imagine the Teacher saying Sneha mein recently bohat improvement hai and Prerna getting super excited and sub consciously gripping Rishabh's hand..Followed by PreRish looking at each other with pride..And Rishabh pointing out and saying, "I can't take credit for this ma'am, saara credit Prerna ko jaata hai"...😎

Originally posted by: MysticRiver
Ankie zara imagine the Teacher saying Sneha mein recently bohat improvement hai and Prerna getting super excited and sub consciously gripping Rishabh's hand..Followed by PreRish looking at each other with pride..And Rishabh pointing out and saying, "I can't take credit for this ma'am, saara credit Prerna ko jaata hai"...😎
Hehehehe
Originally posted by: SOM2XZ3IC3LIFDFT
Kisi ko meri updating skills pe bharosa nahi. Theek hai.
BTW I WASTED A WHOLE HOUR REWATCHING DMG SCENES. KILL ME.😳
Haan ok OS kidhar hai madam
Originally posted by: XKXX2FBWGZJELNUC
Raaste mein.🤣 Pehli wali OS pe kaun unreserve karega.😳
Subah se maine itni baar refresh kiya hai forum ka main page, looking for the OS..
