Kisi ko meri updating skills pe bharosa nahi. Theek hai.
BTW I WASTED A WHOLE HOUR REWATCHING DMG SCENES. KILL ME.😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kisi ko meri updating skills pe bharosa nahi. Theek hai.
BTW I WASTED A WHOLE HOUR REWATCHING DMG SCENES. KILL ME.😳
hahahaha update kahan 🔫Originally posted by: RPPHK2E2VHSUOKTE
Kisi ko meri updating skills pe bharosa nahi. Theek hai.
BTW I WASTED A WHOLE HOUR REWATCHING DMG SCENES. KILL ME.😳
Raaste mein.🤣 Pehli wali OS pe kaun unreserve karega.😳Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
hahahaha update kahan 🔫
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
it seems so YES
I am so waiting for this..Rishabh and Prerna presenting a united front as Sneha's parents, this would be ❤️...
karungi main. Laptop chahiye mereko uske liye 😭🔫Originally posted by: DTQYPR4ZLSRRGIIY
Raaste mein.🤣 Pehli wali OS pe kaun unreserve karega.😳
proud parents ❤️Originally posted by: MysticRiver
I am so waiting for this..Rishabh and Prerna presenting a united front as Sneha's parents, this would be ❤️...
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0YG9mVJ3WD/?igshid=1lc95mhddafy2
Shrutiiiii ko chahiye tha BTS Yea lo teacher Parent and Baby ❤️
OMG... This is awesome. Will be a treat to watch.
nahiiin 👍🏼Originally posted by: 26PTWYXUZLJWT5VQ
Kisi ko meri updating skills pe bharosa nahi. Theek hai.
BTW I WASTED A WHOLE HOUR REWATCHING DMG SCENES. KILL ME.😳
UFF I CAN'T WAIT FOR BAJAJXSNEHA SCENES! Will probably start watching again for those.
update reminds me I have to unres at Blues' thread.🤣
kya tumlog milke beizzati karte rehte ho.🤣😭Originally posted by: DXDB4WWQ7GUHVSBR
nahiiin 👍🏼
I've become so lazy although.😆