Originally posted by: sweetnoori
kis ka hai tum ko intizaar mai ho na 🤣
Tera hi ta meri behna 🤣🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
kis ka hai tum ko intizaar mai ho na 🤣
Tera hi ta meri behna 🤣🤗
Originally posted by: Miracle_leo
Hi everyone I loved drishti n rakshit Jodi Soo can I join you ppl here plz add me if it's possible It's my fav drama n i loved drikshit Jodi its best.
Hiiiiiiiii🤗
Originally posted by: Ianoconic
Hey plz add me to this AT.
I Started watching DD when drishti stabbed Divya. With no backup story to relate to, I only decided to continue watching because the tension/spark between Drikshit was un-missable. So binged all the previous episodes. Since then I fell in love with them and hadn't miss a single episode.😊
Elooooo🤗
I saw one scene and did the same thing 🤪
I am searching for one Drikshit scene. The reception one where Rakshit thinks that both of them should get drunk or atleast one of them gets drunk.
I am not able to find that scene.
Originally posted by: FLVMOQDDUVCEUNOA
I am searching for one Drikshit scene. The reception one where Rakshit thinks that both of them should get drunk or atleast one of them gets drunk.
I am not able to find that scene.
You’re talking episode 14 (the holi one) or is it a different one?
Originally posted by: LYEDH7MZFUFRECDS
You’re talking episode 14 (the holi one) or is it a different one?
Different one. When they had fight before their Reception kept by Preeto.that one.
Originally posted by: KMI22SU2TD6FJF7V
Different one. When they had fight before their Reception kept by Preeto.that one.
when they were wearing black and had a fight before the party
Originally posted by: NDNTQGVM543FUPIM
Different one. When they had fight before their Reception kept by Preeto.that one.
I think it’s episode 19
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
when they were wearing black and had a fight before the party
Isn’t that episode 19/20?
Originally posted by: 5XCXJITBVCOEHPUM
Isn’t that episode 19/20?
i dont know the number of episode